GPS Locate & Share Free uses the power of the global positioning technology with the convenience of your smart phone to share your location instantly.
When you're somewhere you don't have the address, just open this app, press the “Locate Me” button, it will pinpoint your position on a zoomable satellite map, and displays the street address as well as the GPS coordinates, then you can Share your location by SMS or e-mail, or copy the location into Clipboard and use it within other apps.
Overall, this app has the following features:
- Locate your current location with Latitude and Longitude, along with the postal address if data connection is available.
- Instantly share your location via SMS or email.
- Copy the location information to Clipboard so you can use it within other apps.
- Show your location in the Google Map App.
- Launch the Android Navigation program to navigate to the last location.
This is an Ad-Supported application. This app uses the following permissions:
- GPS: To locate your location.
- Internet: To get postal addresses, and show the address in the map.
- If you are using a 3rd party SMS or email programs and the address does not populate into your program automatically, then please use the Clipboard Paste function to paste the address into your program.
- Sometimes the GPS may take a long time to communicate with the satellite, especially, when you are in indoors. If “Locate Me” doesn't return your location or return the last known location, then please increase the “Locate Me Timeout” setting and try again.
Tags: gps locate , gps copy coordinates , gps clipboard , gps find a locate script , free gps , earth coordinate pinpoint maps , gpstest copy coordinates clipboard , copy gps coordinates to clipboard , how to copy gps coordinates