Hangouts DashClock Extension
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Matthias Robbers
• This is an extension for DashClock Widget (http://goo.gl/WY8yBD), not a stand-alone app
• The app is only available for Android 4.3+ since it depends on the notification access feature that was introduced in Android 4.3.
1. Install DashClock Widget (http://goo.gl/WY8yBD)
2. Add an instance of DashClock Widget to your lock screen or home screen
3. Open DashClock settings and add the extension "Hangouts"
4. Open the extension's settings from DashClock settings and tap to enable "Notification access"
If you run into problems, feel free to contact me via email.
Tags: hangouts dashclock extension, dashclock hangouts, how to make hangouts dashclock extension work.
• fixed message count when there is more than one message
• improved extension setup
• NEW! Android 4.4: shows message content also for multiple messages and multiple senders
• NEW! option to hide the message content
• NEW! option to always show a notification even if there are no new messages
• special notification that is shown if notification access is disabled
• slightly different notification icon that resembles the Hangouts app notification icon