* FREE video Call between Android.
* Video Call and chat on 3G,4G & WiFi
* FREE calls to other HelloBone users worldwide
* FREE live text chat (no more expensive SMS)
We know it's convenient to have two phone numbers. That's why HelloBone has been so popular with Android users. Never miss a call and always make a call with Tri-mode calling that automatically switches to Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, or Cellular. Every Android user must have this application.
It's worth it to have the extra number and be able to send text messages and calls over Wi-Fi at home, on airplanes, on trains, and more.
Distinction between HelloBone and Android calls
Make calls when voice network is not reliable
Two phone lines on one Android phone
With HelloBone on your Android, you can make and receive phone calls with crystal clear sound quality for FREE or at super low rates. HelloBone is easy to download and use. You can call over 3G* or WiFi, and keep HelloBone running in the background.
* Making and receiving VoIP Audio and Video calls
* Built-in tunnel for passing thru voip blockades
* Connectivity through WiFi / 3G / EDGE
* Integrated contacts from the phone
* Balance information
* Call cost information
* Destination, rate
* Time, call status logs
* Last calls log
* Support for codecs G.729 for high quality audio
* Android's address book integration
* VoiceMail functionality (new voicemail, unheard voicemails, voicemail management )
* Callback functionality (the selected numbers will be connected via cellular calls)
* Conversation recording
* SMS feature
* Customizable tab bar
1. You need to have account from HelloBone in order to use this software. Don't have HelloBone account, please register for free at http://www.hellobone.com
2. Please, check your cellular operator's terms of agreement to make sure they allow sip calls on their network before using HelloBone.
3. To recharge your HelloBone talktime, please go to http://www.hellobone.com