HiddenCall - hide your Number
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
With HiddenCall you may hide your phone number while calling and have anonymous calls made easy.
With HiddenCall there is no long lasting or complicated searching for settings anymore!
The system defaults are not changed by the Widget but every call will have a prefix added to it so it reflects your latest choice for number submission.
PLEASE change the code for hiding the caller ID in the settings menu if necessary!
On Verizon network the block code is *67 and the transmitting code is *82.
To add the Widget on Homescreen please follow these instructions: http://google.about.com/od/socialtoolsfromgoogle/ss/how-to-add-android-widgets.htm
or watch our video:
Android 2.x: http://youtu.be/3eqIdvMhqb4
Android 4.x: http://youtu.be/G2AlakB3inc
New features and amazing functions!
Take a look at a few videos to HiddenCall: http://goo.gl/U8GI5
★ Widget with a maximum of 6 operating modes:
★ Hide Caller ID for all calls
★ Always submit Caller ID
★ Hide Caller ID for next call only
★ Hide Caller ID for all calls except for numbers from your phone book (PRO Version)
★ Show Caller ID for selected contact groups (PRO Version)
★ Widget always shows the selected operation mode
★ you can change the GSM-Code prefix
★ Notification for the current status can be set up into notification bar
★ Visually impaired people with color-blindness can recognize symbols easily
★ Admin-UI mit many settings
★ clean the call log from the prefixes
If you have problems like outgoing calls are blocked, then please activate/deactivate the "alternative widget function" in the menu "error handling".
Note: As we cannot contact users through the Google Play comment section, if you encounter any technical issues, you can get in touch with me by write a message in Google Groups (https://groups.google.com/d/forum/android-app-hiddencall) or send an email.
If you'd like to request a new feature or have any ideas/wishes please feel free to contact me.
In case you may encounter any bugs please send a mail to email@example.com before leaving a negative review. I'll be glad to fix any bug asap!
This app is NO SPYWARE although it requires extensive permsions. In case of doubts you may request the source code for checking it yourself. The Internet permission will only be used in the free version for the advertisement.
- FULL INTERNET ACCESS -> there are few advertisements in the Admin-UI
- INTERCEPT OUTGOING CALLS -> Hiding your caller ID works by adding a prefix to the dialed number
- DIRECTLY CALL NUMBERS -> Due to a bug in many HTC devices this permission is required to abort and re-issue a calls. In case this happens you will be notified.
- READ AND WRITE CONTACT DATA -> After your call has finised the dialed prefix is removed from the list of recent calls
- READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY -> After your call has finished the dialed prefix is removed from the list of recent calls
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -> restart of HiddenCall after the Smartphone rebooted
Tags: hide caller id apk, hide call id not working android, what is the secret code to hide caller number while calling anyone, secret code to hide my number for htc, how to hide your phone number when calling someone apk.
Recently changed in this version:
- french translation
- more information about the alert "widget is not on homescreen"
- fixed "hide number next call"
- little bugfixes
- fixed getting phonenumber on some Samsung and HTC phones
Note: As we cannot contact users through the Google Play comment section, if you encounter any technical issues, you can get in touch with me by sending an email.
See changelog: http://goo.gl/0xeLN
Last activity on HiddenCall - hide your Number
- ag0za Downloaded 2d ago
- bolbol7yran Downloaded 4d ago
- a r Downloaded May 12, 2013
- sunilb1980 Downloaded May 5, 2013
- MAD DAMN Downloaded May 2, 2013
- balamuru98 Downloaded Apr 27, 2013
- joeatta78 Downloaded Apr 27, 2013
- istikana Downloaded Apr 19, 2013
- srinu.pnsr Downloaded Apr 13, 2013
Lists with: HiddenCall - hide your Number
Some lists where this application appears: LASTA.