Dear Telekom customer,
With HomeTalk, you can use your smartphone as a fixed-line device. Use our softphone to make IP calls. Thanks to Telekom’s IP-based telephone line and HomeTalk you can easily accept or initiate calls using your fixed-line number and the corresponding tariff. You just need to be connected to your WiFi network at home.
HomeTalk is quite intuitive to use. You can set up calls directly via the contacts saved in your smartphone. You can also make a second call, toggle between calls or bring them together in a conference. The softphone is easily set up. Just type in your phone number and start using HomeTalk.
The benefits at a glance:
• Enjoy HD Voice: Your calls sound clearer and more natural, as if the person you are speaking to is sitting right across from you.
• Use contacts that are stored on your mobile device.
• Enrich your contacts with pictures.
• Define favorite contacts.
• Use up to 5 fixed-line numbers.
• Use VoIP with your Bluetooth headset.
• Conduct a conference.
• Other call functions: hold, toggle and second call.
Please note the following:
• HomeTalk is available to Telekom customers with an IP-based line and can be used free of charge in all Magenta Zuhause, Call & Surf IP and Entertain IP packages.
• Calls are billed at the terms and conditions of your Magenta Zuhause, Call & Surf IP or Entertain IP contract.
• HomeTalk requires a WiFi connection.
• This mobile VoIP app will reduce the battery life of your Android phone significantly.
• HomeTalk requires 2.3.6 or higher.
• If you are on a call using your cell phone number, HomeTalk is unable to accept incoming calls.
• You can only make HD Voice calls, if your conversation partner’s phone also supports HD Voice.
Tags: hometalk , home talk f , speedport 921 v hometalk app wie einstellen , hometalk über fremde wlan netze , hometalk telekom fehler , hometalk bei freunden , free hometalk , telekom hometalk fremd wlan , telekom home talk razr i
from 1.842 reviews