100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Track nearly Bluetooth devices and pair them with yours.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Disable the keyguard.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Modify audio settings.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Record audio.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - android.permission.WRITE_CALL_LOG
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your contacts data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 20 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached 7 days ago.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on June 13, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2 released on May 16, 2013.
- NewFirst appearance on October 02, 2012.
Users who installed this also installed