1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Echoworx Corporation
Developers can plug into Identity Manager and leverage Secure ID credentials for a variety of applications. No special permissions are required. The cloud system makes integration graceful, safe, and easy. No need for in-house PKI infrastructure or the developmental responsibility of securing private material.
Easy for the User
- Activate new Secure IDs right on the device
- Import existing Secure ID credentials by simply entering your ID and password.
- Change a Secure ID password
- Recover a Secure ID password
- Add multiple Secure IDs on a single device
Benefits for the Enterprise
- Over-the-air user activation, provisioning, and credential management
- Enables strong authentication with a local key and a password
- Issues PKI X.509 certificates that are backed by Echoworx, a globally recognized Certificate Authority
- Easy to use enterprise tools for bulk enrolling users and devices, revoking certificates, key recovery, password recovery, and customized branding
Echoworx supports industry-standard encryption
- PKI-Based X.509 credentials
- S/MIME for Secure Email Communications
- 1024-bit RSA end-user keys
- 2048-bit RSA CA keys
- 3DES and AES-256 symmetric encryption
Echoworx is the leading provider of managed encryption services for complete enterprise email and data protection. Echoworx also provides an API infrastructure for credential management that allows third parties to integrate credential management functionality into their applications.
The company is an encryption service provider of choice for, Symantec, AT&T, Verizon, McAfee, BT and Clearswift, among other global resellers.
About mobilEncrypt and Identity Manager
Echoworx develops a mobile solution, mobilEncrypt and an Android credential management solution, Identity Manager. They are built on a scalable encryption, digital identity, and authentication platform.
With mobilEncrypt users can send and receive encrypted messages on their mobile device using their existing company email address. This allows IT managers to centrally manage and assign credentials to employees as well as revoke or suspend these credentials if the device gets lost or stolen.
Tags: www.appszoom.com, credential manager service, credential manager nerede.