IPECS COMMUNICATOR 2
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Ericsson-LG Enterprise
Changelog and permissions
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Disable the keyguard.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Stop all processes running in the background.
- - Modify audio settings.
- - Monitor, modify, or abort outgoing calls.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Record audio.
- - Use a deprecated permission that no app should ask for.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - android.permission.WRITE_CALL_LOG
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your contacts data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read or write the system settings.
Displaying 3 of 24 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on November 2, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on October 23, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0Ai released on October 23, 2013.
- NewFirst appearance on October 13, 2013.
Users who installed this also installed