its MY sms - SMS Encryption
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
"it’s MY sms" is the most secure messenger available for android. "it's MY sms" encrypts your messages so that you can enjoy complete privacy.
* Password Protected : The app itself is password protected to ensure your privacy.
* Encryption : Uses the best encryption technique available. Your inbox and sent box would have only encrypted messages in them. The app stores only “it’s MY sms” messages as conversations. Nobody can read it unless they know the correct key. Note that every person you chat with can have a UNIQUE SECRET KEY.
* Neat UI : The user interface is user friendly, simple and pleasant to your eyes.
* Signature : Attach a catch phrase or end note and it will appear in all your messages.
* No need to add your buddies to the app: Your address book is used automatically to connect you with your contacts.
1 - On the first time launch, the app would ask you to enter your phone number and make a password. Once you've done that, you're ready to start sending messages.
2 - To start a new conversation, click on compose. On this screen type in the name of your messaging partner, select the name from the drop down. Or you could directly type in a phone number. Type in the secret key that you shared with your messaging partner.
3 - Next, enter a body and hit send.
4 - Now, on the other phone, a notification would appear. So clicking on it would go to the app.
5 - Since it is the first it's MY sms message, it will prompt to enter the password. Type in the shared secret key, and voila the message would be decrypted.
Constructive criticisms, suggestions and appreciation are welcome. You can contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always excited to hear from you.
Tags: script encripter sms, sms encrypt, what is sms encryption default key, encrypt message only for my, what is my sms encryption code, itsmysms.
* Fixed the bug which crashes the app while deleting certain messages
* Shows a confirmation box while trying to send blank sms