100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* Please note: This is an enterprise product. You will need a Cisco WebEx Messenger Enterprise account or a Cisco Unified Presence account to use this client *
- Access your desktop IM contact list and take action with features such as click to IM, click to call, click to email, and click to text from a person’s profile.
- Start or join an instant Cisco WebEx® meeting from an IM conversation.
- Search for colleagues in your corporate directory.
- Maintain security using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption and by connecting your Android phone directly to the Cisco IM infrastructure - Cisco Unified Presence or Cisco WebEx Messenger.
- Cisco Jabber IM is supported on any Android device running Version 4.1 (Jellybean), Version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), or Version 2.3 (Gingerbread) operating systems.
- NTLM authentication requires at least Android 4.x due to platform limitations.
- Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
Tags: free cisco jabber last version, jabber im, avatar pictures for jabber, using jabber with hosted webex connect, cisco jabber im logging, jabber im white, free cisco jabber im, cant sign in to jabber im, jabber im log in first use, cisco jabber nexus 4 422.
Build 990: Bug fixes
- Fix issue with incoming messages failing to display
- Fix issue with apostrophe in email alias
- Better recoverability for CUP failover scenarios
- Change SSO login hint text
Build 978: Bug fixes
- Fix crash with unusually large contact photo
- Fix multiple SRV-record lookup for CUP configurations
- Fix self-avatar issues