Kaiten Mail (Free)
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Kaiten Mail
Note: Because of a display bug this app is currently not available for Asus Transformer devices. We're already working on this problem and hope to be able to bring the app back for these devices soon.
★★★ Features ★★★
• Supports multiple IMAP, POP3, Exchange 2003/2007 (via WebDAV) accounts
• Push mail using IMAP IDLE
• Rich text editing
• Unified Inbox
• Display contact pictures
• Threaded message view
• Split-screen view
• Email signatures
• BCC to self
• Rich notifications (mark as read, reply, or delete directly from notifications)
• Encrypt and sign messages using the OpenPGP standard (when APG is installed)
• Settings import/export
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Lots of configuration options
Please note that Kaiten currently does NOT support Exchange ActiveSync.
★★★ This free version is ad-supported ★★★
If you'd prefer an ad-free experience, a paid version of Kaiten is also available: http://bit.ly/HpFKAE
★★★ Support ★★★
If you're having trouble with Kaiten, drop us a line and we'll do everything we can to help you out. We'd love to hear how you'd like Kaiten to improve. Join us at http://kaitenmail.uservoice.com/
★★★ Kaiten's origin ★★★
Kaiten is based on the popular open source app K-9 Mail and was built by K-9's lead developers Jesse and Chris. By buying Kaiten you not only get an awesome email client, you also support the open source version because almost all of the new features are contributed to K-9 Mail.
The name is a play on K-9. Kaiten is a Japanese word that means rotation and sounds a lot like K10 or K-10.
Tags: kaiten mail, kaiten mail v2.0, kaiten search all folders, parametre kaiten mail, kaiten android not displaying gmail folders.
Recently changed in this version:
• Fixed crash when searching multiple accounts
• Fixed crash on Honeycomb devices
• Updated German translation
• Fixed a crash on some Android 2.x devices
• Split view can now be resized
• Added sort by sender
• Don't show messages in Trash and Spam folders when viewing "All messages" or when opening Kaiten from a notification
• Moving single messages from the Unified Inbox should now work
• Fixed white flicker when using the dark theme
• More bug fixes