KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text
50,000,000 - 100,000,000 downloads
- Backup Friends List
- Group Chatting
- Privacy protection with Lock
- Only 3 languages available: English, Japanese and Korean
- Need to face other similar apps in the market
There are coming up some messenger apps which aim is to improve the communication between smartphones users, no matter which platform they are using. KakaoTalk is on this track: it breaks down the walls between Android and iPhone users and offers them a communication platform to link both systems (Blackberry-RIM is not supported).
Kakaotalk allows you to find your friends by their names, bookmark friends, add new friends by ID, export and imports Friends List to your e-mail account, group chatting or multimedia sending, among others. It's available in English, Japanese and Korean so far. We are missing though more languages. Until that issue won’t be solved, it will be a burden to spread the use of KakaoTalk around the world.
The interface is simple but it makes it easier to understand. Actually it’s similar to Whatsapp's interface but a high standard finish (colored, good-looking speech balloons, larger profile pictures). The problem of this kind of apps is that it depends on the amount of people are using it, that's it, its spreading capability among the Android/iPhone users. The challenge of KakaoTalk (as many other similar apps) is to take the public and it will be by offering the best features and the most friendly-user interface (and if all of this is for free, even better!). In that sense, we are missing the possibility to link/integrate all these platforms, that's it, to chat from KakaoTalk with Whatsapp or Pingchat users.
KakaoTalk has been developed by Kakao, a Korean a startup set in 2010. Right now, Kakaotalk is the only application they have launched in the Android market, since it is trying to get one of the most competitive sector of the app market.
We truly recommend Kakaotalk as a number-based messenger service. Easy, fast and good-looking interface. Give it a try and if you like it, try to convince your friends to use it (since it won’t be really useful if you don’t have any contacts to talk to)
★Chosen by more than 90 million users worldwide
★Fast, fun, easy way to communicate with friends & family
★Supports: Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows OS, Bada
• Send FREE messages & enjoy unlimited calls (HD)
• Make high-quality group voice calls
• Create your own group chat (unlimited # of friends)
• Schedule appointments, lunches, gatherings (w/ reminders)
• Get creative using animated emoticons & custom themes
• Have fun during calls with Talking Tom & Ben’s voice filters
• Share multimedia content: videos, photos, voice notes, etc.
• Make friends with top celebrities (K-Pop & local)
• Add to the fun with mobile games
Contact us at http://www.kakao.com/talk/en/contact
Like us at http://facebook.com/kakaotalk
Follow us at http://twitter.com/kakaotalk
Recently changed in this version:
-Fixed problem for versions 3.7.1 and older, where the name of your friend changed into the name set by your friend when you tap mini-profile in the chatroom.
-Fixed problem where proximity sensor was not working when using Free Call in certain devices
-Fixed a problem where KakaoTalk was not working on OS v2.1 (Eclair) and older versions
Last activity on KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text
- ronald_julian Downloaded 10h ago
- Julianbio Downloaded 1d ago
- junrevol Downloaded 1d ago
- panji gumelar Downloaded 1d ago
- ali bafari Downloaded 1d ago
- panzer32 Downloaded 2d ago
- waleanrudyroberto Downloaded 2d ago
- Khayalan Tingk Tinggi Aldy1 Downloaded 3d ago
- Khayalan Tingk Tinggi Aldy Downloaded 3d ago
Lists with: KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text
Comments and ratings for KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text
Hello , I'm only 14 yrs old , asian girl , add me boys/girls then let's chat and call , no PERVERT plssss :-) ID: rose029 add me :-) Best app evah :P
It's ok for free apps
Please add me " lewan0416 " .. and lets be friends..kk.
I love everything about Kakao, but I hope we could have a notification feature that would let us know if one of our contacts blocked us already, so that we won't be left wondering why our messages weren't read or returned.
Apps ni memang tebaik....
What more can I say? It's amazing!