Little Web Browser 
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Wee Jim
It is designed to be very simple to use and to load the webpage as fast as possible.
It reduces data utilization by displaying only readable content from webpages and by not downloading extraneous contents like scripts and images.
This app makes getting information over the web easier and faster especially when internet speed and bandwidth are limited and is very suitable for users on the move.
In-app purchase is available to remove ads. I would recommend using the in-app purchase for this app to upgrade if you want to get the latest change for Lynx.
1. Reduces data utilization by no downloading ads, images.
2. Bookmark webpages for quick site access.
3. Quick access to recently accessed webpage (up to 10) via navigation drawer on the left.
4. Supports webpage zooming.
5. Supports back button to move to previous webpage.
6. Built in ads blocker for website
7. Invert color (white text on black background for pre android 4.4 Kit kat devices only)
* "mailto:" html link and redirects the user to his mail editor
* "tel:" link and opens the phone call dialog
* "geo:" link and sends the coordinates to the map program
Explanation of Permissions Required:
INTERNET: for accesing the web
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: for backing up and restoring bookmarks to/from sdcard
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS: for importing system bookmarks into Lynx Browser
* To go to "http://www.nba.com", just enter "nba" into the url text.
* Hide address bar to increase amount of screen space
* Long click in manage bookmark to get context menu to appear (so that you can delete/rename selected bookmark)
* This application is a work in progress. *
Give it a 5 stars if you like it.
Free feel to let me know how the app can be improved for you (I am always on a lookout for ways to make it better)
I would appreciate if you can refrain from giving the app a bad rating. I am just starting out, give me a chance to fix it for you :)
- zooming does not work for mobile sites (update settings to use "Prefer desktop sites" to workaround this for the time being)
Tags: lynx browser.
* bug fix
* updated left drawer to show tabs
A new popup menu will appear when long pressing on url box to allow for easy copy and pasting or url
added exit app icon on left navigation drawer
updated to ensure app exits properly