mailVU's Business Plan and Business Pro plan (available at http://mailVU.com) allow you to customize the branding on the video messages, Realtors, car dealerships, and other mobile professionals can easily record and send branded video messages to their clients while on-the-go.
mailVU videos are streamed to the recipient so they do not consume storage space. Automatic encoding is performed to ensure your videos play on any computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Unique self-destruct option deletes your videos after a set number of views or number of days.
- Record videos of any length and email to clients, colleagues, friends and family.
- Send videos from your phone/tablet library through SMS text or email.
- No large files to fill your inbox. mailVU stores and streams the videos.
- Auto-format conversion so the recipient will be able to view it on any device.
- When logged in, you may use your online mailVU account branding and template.
- When logged in, saved videos go to your online account dashboard.
mailVU is an award winning video messaging service which has been listed on Labnol's Top 101 Most Useful Websites on the Internet for 3 straight years. In addition to video messaging mailVU provides:
- Video testimonial recording
- Video contest service
- Video API
- Private Label video messaging service
Businesses frequently use mailVU for sales and marketing to clients and prospects, collection of client testimonials, and to distribute training videos. Educational institutions have used mailVU for private teacher-student video sharing and for school marketing. mailVU integrates easily into Learning Management Systems including Moodle, Angel, and Blackboard.
Tags: mailvu moodle, mailvu, self destruct mail.
SMS Video Text feature. The recipient will receive a text linking to the video message you are sharing. The video message can be customized with a branded template via a Business Plan or Business Pro Plan account purchased online at http://mailVU.com.
Native language support now includes: German, French, Spanish, Danish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese.
Improvements made in video upload function, including display of progress status.