With Maxis BizVoice for Android, you can be reached via both your mobile number and fixed line extension! Calls to your fixed line will be routed automatically to your mobile phone, so you’ll never miss another call
again. You can also use Maxis BizVoice to call your business partners, friends and family at the same rate plan you’ve subscribed to. You don’t have to add new contacts - just call your existing saved contacts on your phone using the Maxis BizVoice. With additional features such as three-way conferencing, instant messaging, and integration with GoogleTalk, Facebook and other XMPP-based social media networks, expand your connections and stay in touch with just one device - your Android device.
Maxis BizVoice Android Standard Features
• Call Display.
• Speakerphone, Mute and Hold.
• Call History - List of received, missed and dialled calls.
• Call transfer.
• Three-way audio conference.
• Ringtones and contact avatars.
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter number to use an auto attendant.
• HTC EVO 4G, Desire, Desire Z, Wildfire, ThurderBold, HTC Droid Incredible & Nexus One.
• Samsung Epic, Galaxy Si9000, Galaxy S Fascinate, Galaxy S Vibrant, Galaxy S Captive & S2
• DROID 2, X, Bionic, Antrix, Charm, Milestone by Motorola.
• Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10.
Your device must run on Android V2.1 or later.
You may call 1800-82-1919 for product enquiry and request for subscription. Please visit our website for more details.
Tags: maxis communication , can i use js with , bizvoice , maxis bizvoice how to register , maxis如何关闭来电铃声 , chfkl , add call, , maxis , maxis voip callerid , maxis bizvoice