10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Good usability and design
- Only a few people use it now
Chat to your friends from Live Messenger from your device
Messenger WithYou is an Android app that lets you connect to Windows Live Messenger (& Yahoo) and chat with your friends from your device.
When you sign in, the app lets you see the contacts divided into groups, with the same appearance as when you signed in with your computer. You can chat with them whether they are connected with their mobile, pc or tablet. Of course, you can access to your Hotmail account and list all the contacts as you want. The other features are practically the same as if you were in your computer: notifications, sounds and smileys.
The app works well, has a great design and apparently no bugs, but contact via windows live messenger is constantly getting behind. People seem to be using Facebook Chart, Blackberry Chat and What'sapp so only a few people will keep using this kind of service. If you're one of them and your contacts too, don't hesitate and download Messenger With You for a simple and enjoyable experience with Live Messenger.
• Chat with all your Windows Live Messenger (MSN) and Yahoo Messenger buddies
• Chat with all your contacts whether they are connected on Mobile, Tablet, PC or even Xbox
• List your contacts the way you want! Either by status or by group
• Instant Notification of new messages, and status changes: a visual notification; sounds and vibrations
• Instant Notification of new events in the Android Notification bar when the application is in background ( using the Back button on your device)
• Multi conversation/ Group Chat
• Compatible with most Android devices (mobile and tablets,) from 1.6 onwards
Any question, please contact us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MessengerWithYou
I downloaded this app on my samsung, but it not log me in. Its work only in WI-FI :S
I downloaded messenger withyou on my HTC wildfire, and I saw here that image of starbucks. but at that space I just have a black box. how can I change that?