MobileDay Conference Call
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Plus, MobileDay Advantage can save your company BIG BUCKS on international and conference calls by automatically routing the call via the least expensive path, capitalizing on your existing infrastructure. Watch the video or find out how much your company can save with the ROI Calculator at mobileday.com.
TIME - 10 Must Have Mobile Apps - #1 MobileDay
FORBES - Free Mobile Apps Every Entrepreneur Should Use
ENTREPRENEUR MAGAZINE - 2013 Business Travel Awards - Best New Travel App
• One touch dialing into any voice conference bridge as host or guest
• Rejoin dropped calls with one touch
• Auto-detect conference calls from your native calendar
• Notify attendees that you are Running Late
• Use Quick Call to start or join a call without a calendar invite
• Set up meetings with your conference account information pre-populated
• Join online meetings such as WebEx®, GoToMeeting®, Google+ Hangouts, Lync, and more
MobileDay understands that security is of the utmost importance. Private data NEVER leaves the phone - so calendar, contacts, and location information are always kept safe. We comply with the strictest enterprise security requirements such as those set by Veracode. MobileDay also plays nicely with many MDM solutions such as AirWatch.
Make every call a MobileDay call.
Tags: mobileday, pgi bridge, calander location feild conf call, mightymeeting mobileday, simple mobile screenshot for meeting application in, why doesnt simple mobile has conference call?, call conferance in vadafone with, what is the code to enable one touch dial in for conference calls, conference call settings 4.1, best apps mobileday.
MobileDay 2.0 for Android is a major update. Everything is just better:
- Updated style and color scheme
- Join buttons expand at the time of the call
- My Day agenda view now scrolls for ever
- Swipe for secondary actions
- Full landscape/portrait support
- New view settings for My Day
- Faster and more responsive UI
- Improved messaging from events
- In-app direct calls from Contacts or keypad
- Reduced battery usage
- Improved performance
- And so much more