my Secure Mail - free email
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Advanced search features
- Gestures to delete/archive e-mails
- Different e-mail accounts and protocols support
- Requires another app to enable advanced security features
- Needs more customization options (themes, fonts,...)
+ By Mobile Experts
Add a layer of security to the e-mails you send and receive
E-mails can contain lot of private stuff you should keep away from sticky noses. Popular e-mail services can be beautiful and intuitive but sometimes lack of basic encryption and security features. Mobile Expert's My Secure Mail adds a layer of security to your personal e-mail account.
It basically uses certificate status to measure and show the level of security of each e-mail. You can download recipient's certificate from a repository and generate e-mails with certificate request. That's the way to activate My Secure Mail's advance security features. License must be activated and a user certificate must be generated and imported.
From message security icons users can see at a glance the level of security of each e-mail. mySecurePhone app (available from here) allows users to save secure contacts and decrypt message.
my Secure Mail is set in a minimalist yet neat and polished layout. It runs smoothly in both tablets and phones, support different e-mail accounts and protocols (POP3, SMTP, IMAP), text formatting tools and a 3x2 home screen widget.
In a nutshell, a complete, secure and well-crafted e-mail client.
Are you looking for well-designed e-mail app, that can successfully replace other free email clients (such as Gmail, K-9 Mail, Mail Droid, Aqua Mail etc.)? my Secure Mail helps you manage emails thanks to easier, faster and more intuitive user interface.
With my Secure Mail free e-mail client you get such benefits as:
- Automatic setup for the most popular email accounts (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc)
- Support for multiple email accounts and mail protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP and Exchange Mail ActiveSync (30 days trial period)
- Instant notification for incoming e - mail through push mail (IMAP IDLE) for servers that support it (eg, Gmail, GMX, etc.)
- Folders synchronization: Draft, Sent, Trash and user-created folders (IMAP)
- Full support for attachments (send, receive, open, save on the SD card)
- E - mail search – locally on the phone (off-line) and remotely on the mail server (on-line)
- Security: TLS and SSL support
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Widgets (shortcuts to email accounts)
- Extensive help and tutorials are available in the application
- No banner ads
my Secure Mail with cryptographic features enabled
Once a crypto license Is purchased, additional cryptographic features responsible for encryption and digital signature of emails (based on S/MIME, PKI [Public-Key Infrastructure] and PKCS standards) become available. This allows you to send encrypted e-mail messages and uniquely identify and verify both the sender and the recipient of signed messages sent.
Email encrypted by the sender can be read only by the addressee because only he has a unique private key, a certificate, and a password needed to decrypt them.
my Secure Mail -- email app is integrated with one of the world's widely recognized Certification Authority (CA). As a result, X.509 certificates used to verify the message signature or to encrypt email messages can be generated directly from the application in a few clicks.
Now you can check how efficient is securing your conversation for 30 days with the free trial period.
Key Features of my Secure Mail -- email app with cryptographic features enabled
- Encryption of sent emails (3DES, AES)
- Email signing using electronic signature (SHA, RSA)
- Ability to import existing third-party user certificates
- Easy exchange of certificates between users via a dedicated repository
- Compatible with other SMIME clients (Thunderbird, Outlook etc)
- Certificates are extracted automatically from e-mails (.cer, .p12, .pfx etc)
- Signing, encryption and decryption of emails is protected by a password
What our users say:
“This is the perfect app for all those who need access to an email account on the go, without the requirements of having to search for that accounts POP3 or IMAP settings.”
“I needed an app to easily check mutiple email addresses. After about a week or so I haven't found issue and it works smoothly!”
“I have been using this product for years. I have tried many other email clients.This is the best email app available.”
“It has low battery usage, and is not a data hog either. Nice and easy to use interface. If you are looking for an imap client, test this app.”
“Exactly what I was looking for... ...security, intuitive, themed, options galore. Simple but very adequate email app.”
“Fantastic program! The programmers are very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this program for all your email needs.”
“I love it so far. The first two APPS I tried were crap also so it was third time lucky with this APP so thank you. :)”
English, Polish, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: email@example.com
Version 3.5 (05/11/2014)
- support for Android 5.0 devices
- notifications not disappearing problem fix
- improved downloading messages for Exchange accounts
- flagged/unread filtering fix
- other bug fixes
I really like the program and have used it for a while now, but the customer service is terrible. I emailed them in September and October but have received no response. I also emailed them again this month hoping to get a response to the ActiveSync Exchange product.
I would like to thank you for ignoring my email.Bad for your business.I just got 2 outlook emails dated 11/16/2014.This tell me that I've come across another unreliable, crispy app.I just uninstalled this mess.I will use the browser to access my account.I don't know why it take days to receive my emails.Not trustworthy!!!
The legal disclaimer window is larger than the screen and I have to pan left and right in addition to up and down to read it. And it's long like reading details about Obamacare. This disclaimer is designed not to be read through. Also, I tried just the free, unencrypted version at first but I have to pay to disable their ads that are appended to the bottom of every email I send.
The security features are only available when you pay for them.
Works fine on Samsung Tab Pro, but doesn't work on Nexus 5. Unable to backup accounts from Samsung to Nexus. Appears to back up accounts and encrypted the file. Upload to Google Drive and download to Nexus. Password was simple to remember., yet couldn't get the Nexus to load. Setup files manually. Would check all accounts on Samsung fine but wouldn't automatically check on Nexus
Now 5 stars. Well done devs. Works flawlessly now. Finally I can rely on this instead of desktop
Based on k9 but not as polished and lacks some of its features. Unlike k9, this one does not have option to download ALL your msgs to SD card. It has a limit.