my Secure Mail - free email
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Advanced search features
- Gestures to delete/archive e-mails
- Different e-mail accounts and protocols support
- Requires another app to enable advanced security features
- Needs more customization options (themes, fonts,...)
+ By Mobile Experts
Add a layer of security to the e-mails you send and receive
E-mails can contain lot of private stuff you should keep away from sticky noses. Popular e-mail services can be beautiful and intuitive but sometimes lack of basic encryption and security features. Mobile Expert's My Secure Mail adds a layer of security to your personal e-mail account.
It basically uses certificate status to measure and show the level of security of each e-mail. You can download recipient's certificate from a repository and generate e-mails with certificate request. That's the way to activate My Secure Mail's advance security features. License must be activated and a user certificate must be generated and imported.
From message security icons users can see at a glance the level of security of each e-mail. mySecurePhone app (available from here) allows users to save secure contacts and decrypt message.
my Secure Mail is set in a minimalist yet neat and polished layout. It runs smoothly in both tablets and phones, support different e-mail accounts and protocols (POP3, SMTP, IMAP), text formatting tools and a 3x2 home screen widget.
In a nutshell, a complete, secure and well-crafted e-mail client.
Are you looking for well-designed e-mail app, that can successfully replace other free email clients (such as Gmail, K-9 Mail, Mail Droid, Aqua Mail etc.)? my Secure Mail helps you manage emails thanks to easier, faster and more intuitive user interface.
With my Secure Mail free e-mail client you get such benefits as:
- Automatic setup for the most popular email accounts (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc)
- Support for multiple email accounts and mail protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP and Exchange Mail ActiveSync (30 days trial period)
- Instant notification for incoming e - mail through push mail (IMAP IDLE) for servers that support it (eg, Gmail, GMX, etc.)
- Folders synchronization: Draft, Sent, Trash and user-created folders (IMAP)
- Full support for attachments (send, receive, open, save on the SD card)
- E - mail search – locally on the phone (off-line) and remotely on the mail server (on-line)
- Security: TLS and SSL support
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Widgets (shortcuts to email accounts)
- Extensive help and tutorials are available in the application
- No banner ads
my Secure Mail with cryptographic features enabled
Once a crypto license Is purchased, additional cryptographic features responsible for encryption and digital signature of emails (based on S/MIME, PKI [Public-Key Infrastructure] and PKCS standards) become available. This allows you to send encrypted e-mail messages and uniquely identify and verify both the sender and the recipient of signed messages sent.
Email encrypted by the sender can be read only by the addressee because only he has a unique private key, a certificate, and a password needed to decrypt them.
my Secure Mail -- email app is integrated with one of the world's widely recognized Certification Authority (CA). As a result, X.509 certificates used to verify the message signature or to encrypt email messages can be generated directly from the application in a few clicks.
Now you can check how efficient is securing your conversation for 30 days with the free trial period.
Key Features of my Secure Mail -- email app with cryptographic features enabled
- Encryption of sent emails (3DES, AES)
- Email signing using electronic signature (SHA, RSA)
- Ability to import existing third-party user certificates
- Easy exchange of certificates between users via a dedicated repository
- Compatible with other SMIME clients (Thunderbird, Outlook etc)
- Certificates are extracted automatically from e-mails (.cer, .p12, .pfx etc)
- Signing, encryption and decryption of emails is protected by a password
What our users say:
“This is the perfect app for all those who need access to an email account on the go, without the requirements of having to search for that accounts POP3 or IMAP settings.”
“I needed an app to easily check mutiple email addresses. After about a week or so I haven't found issue and it works smoothly!”
“I have been using this product for years. I have tried many other email clients.This is the best email app available.”
“It has low battery usage, and is not a data hog either. Nice and easy to use interface. If you are looking for an imap client, test this app.”
“Exactly what I was looking for... ...security, intuitive, themed, options galore. Simple but very adequate email app.”
“Fantastic program! The programmers are very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this program for all your email needs.”
“I love it so far. The first two APPS I tried were crap also so it was third time lucky with this APP so thank you. :)”
English, Polish, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 3.0 (13/08/2014)
- fixed and simplified account setup
- disappearing ActionBar on message view screen fix
- swiping messages bug fix
- contacts searching mechanism improvement
- sending mails with attachments bug fix
- other bug fixes
Version 2.9 (04/08/2014)
- displaying html messages as plain text bug fix
- displaying incorrect unread messages count fix
- improved 'move message' screen
I input my exchange info and get "invalid setup: null". Now that's handy. Not sure how info invalid when I input same info into three other exchange email apps with no issues. Update to 3.0: tried to connect to exchange but nothing ever happens outside trying to connect. Back out of trying to connect to try again and says account already synchronized. Just too much of a headache to deal with when
Using Kitkat v4.4.2. Couldn't add attachment from Dropbox.
Searched for and installed over five different encryption email apps. This is by far the most featured. Functions and ease of UI are getting better with each release. Works well with additional exchange plugin for corporate email.
Plz the problem as still i am not able to search my corporate contact list.....only my name is showing in EXCHANGE CONTACT option
Can't get the system to add any of my mail systems. I paid for the active sync add on and always get errors when attempting to add a new account. Just so frustrated.
Every time I try to send it fails. SMTP server info is correct, so are security settings. I know what I'm doing, but it still won't work. Also, interface could be a little more user friendly. Trying to select all is a pain. Deleting and going back to stock app.