mysms SMS Text Messaging Sync
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- More comfortable
- People don't send as many sms as before
+ By mysms - SMS App - SMS Texting from Computer
Send messages from wherever you want and synchronize them all
mysms – Phone & Computer Texts is a useful application for Android that enables the user to send and receive text messages directly in the computer or the smartphone, wherever you want.
You can install the app on your device and then use the web app to send the messages from there. Besides text, you can also send pictures and files and finally synchronize your data. If you have contacts that are also using mysms you can exchange messages for free.
The main advantage of this app is that you don't need to use the uncomfortable phone keyboard but the computer's. The disadvantage is that now people don't send as many sms and tend to use other messaging apps but this one, as we just said, provides the possibility of writing from the computer. As extra features, you can create contact groups, text widgets and customize the app with themes and an automatic signature. sms.at is the developer of this app and other variations. If you hate writing from your mobile phone, you should really try it out.
● Text from computer and tablet (real SMS and MMS) using your Android #
● Call notifications on your computer - when you receive a call on your phone
● The only remote texting app with native apps for Android tablet, iPad, Windows 7/XP, Windows 8 desktop & tablet, Mac OS X and Chrome
● Complete call log history from your Android on your PC & tablet
● MMS Group Chat (group messaging)
● Multimedia messages (picture messages and files)
● Support for any browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera …)
To connect your computer or tablet to your Android phone, download this app on your phone and register for an account. When you then start texting from your computer at https://app.mysms.com or use one of our native apps, you will find all existing SMS messages and contacts synchronized from your Android to your computer/tablet. There is no additional charge from what your carrier charges when you text from your computer.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1) Install this mysms app on your Android phone
2) Start texting on your computer at https://app.mysms.com or download one of our native desktop and tablet apps at https://www.mysms.com/apps
mysms enables you to manage your Android SMS notifications on your computer and tablet. You also have the choice to use mysms as default SMS app on your Android phone offering you great customization options, expandable notifications and many more features that your preinstalled stock SMS app cannot beat.
When you are in the office, leave your phone in your pocket and send and receive text messages using your full computer keyboard. During meetings you can use mysms as your personal assistant and respond with text to incoming calls from your computer. If you want even more you can upgrade to Premium for advanced management of your messages:
● Backup SMS and restore SMS to a new smartphone, or after a reset
● Sync messages and calls between your business phone and private smartphone (-> download mysms mirror)
● Dial, dismiss, or mute calls on your tablet & computer (note that you still need to talk on your phone)
● Archive SMS & MMS messages in your Evernote, Dropbox or Google Drive or email account
● Full SMS export of your messages to a .CSV file
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, question or comment? Just contact us at http://support.mysms.com.
* Performance: mysms now starts even faster
* New MMS option: Deactivate MMS Api when experiencing MMS issues under Android 5.0+
* Bug fix: Fix for crash on MMS for Android 5.1
* Bug fix: Date format changed to Android system format
does what it should and does it pretty well
I was rather happy mysms user until today. Started desktop app, which informed me that there was no sync for over 24h, so I grabbed my phone and clicked mysms icon. Strangely I was asked to choose which Google account I want to use, but the one I used was already present, so I clicked OK, then logging in happened, I've seen my messages for split second and then Premium Only window appeared with "R
Please add archiving Google messaging style, and fix the contact sync on tablet / desktop app
Theres a bug. setting my msg notification to private... Is not working... It still shows the messages... And why is it keep asking me to select a google account?? Pls fix this...... My reply to ur msg :.. No... The notification in the status bar doesnt go private... And yes it. Logs out by itself... Asking me to select my google account again and again
Amazing this app is really great I have tried other apps and this works the best
Good message aap
I've recently changed my phone a couple times, luckily I was able to restore my texts with this app. A good back up measure for anyone that depends on their texting. Texting from across different devices with my number is also a great feature.