mysms Tablet (outdated)
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Nothing special
- Nothing special
Send messages from wherever you want and synchronize them all
This is the Tablet version of mysms app.
Although it's in an early stage of development, it should work the same way and bring along the same useful features when texting from your computer and syncing from your device.
Check the original review written by Anna following the link above.
Your benefits with mysms:
★ Send and receive text messages on your tablet
★ Automatically sync all texts between your smartphone, tablet and computer
★ Free texting to other mysms users
*** PLEASE NOTE: This app is not self-contained. To be able to use mysms, you have to have mysms installed on your iPhone, Windows Phone or Android smartphone. This app is still in beta.***
Just follow the following steps and you’ll be on your way:
Step 1) Install mysms on your smartphone and register.
Here are the links:
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mysms.android.sms
Apple App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/en/app/mysms-messenger/id533406258
Windows Marketplace: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/mysms/a0434c92-f931-4f40-8b94-85d78055db46
Step 2) Start the mysms tablet application and log in using your number and password.
- Send text messages on your tablet
- Receive text messages directly on your tablet
- Sync SMS text messages between smartphone, tablet and desktop computer
- Unlimited free texts to other mysms users
- Remote SMS: Send SMS text messages online on your tablet via your mobile carrier
- Notifications on incoming messages on your tablet
- Mulitimedia: Send pictures and files
- No new number: mysms uses your existing phone number
- SMS backup
- Save texts to Evernote
This application is your text messenger or messaging app on your tablet. No more annoying typing on your smartphone! Download mysms on your tablet and phone and start texting from your tablet. mysms uses your existing mobile number, contacts and SMS text messages from your mobile phone.
mysms is also available as web app for all current browsers and for Mac, Windows, Chrome and Facebook.
We’re always happy to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion? A question? A problem using the application? Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
You can reach us on Facebook at facebook.com/mysms, Twitter @mysms and Google+ gplus.to/mysms.
Keywords: tablet SMS, tablet text, send SMS on tablet, computer texts, browser texts, free texts, text for free, text, text message, MightyText, BrowserTexting, Remotetext, DeskSMS, online texting, desktop SMS, Messenger, send SMS from a PC, SMS sync, SMS backup, icecream sandwich
- Send texts/SMS in the background
- Growing text message field for larger texts
- Re-positioning of the SMS character counter
- Deleting multiple conversations or messages with just a single click for each item.
- Delete a message will refresh the last shown text in the conversation overview
- Further minor bugfixes
- Omar K. Downloaded Nov 4, 2013
- littlek52 Downloaded Jul 16, 2013
- aae123 Downloaded Jun 13, 2013
- Albert davis Downloaded Jun 7, 2013
- Arpita S. Downloaded May 29, 2013
- Arn.nold2013 Downloaded May 27, 2013
- Dimitra M. Downloaded May 15, 2013
- Danilo corvino Downloaded May 15, 2013
- Stefan M. Favorited May 13, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
I worked out that as I have a tablet with wifi, I can access my account over the web - still free.
Works well with Acer A200
Fantastic Concept, very smartly made and gets the job done, though UI is very ugly and work needs to be done to bumping up to a 5 star
Hi. This app fir my ICS phone and ICS tab with no cellular service. I wish there is a huge text available for mysms tablet.
I dont take my phone all the but I do take my tablit all the time and get SMS any time is cool I do not miss a SMS ever now it be good if it have a win 8 live tile
You can't send texts the text only works when it wants to work. It's only good for reading texts not sending them
On Nexus 7, none of the synced messages actually appear. The right pane is always blank.