NCP Secure VPN Client Premium for Android – Trial Version
NCP Secure VPN Client Premium for Android is a universal IPsec VPN client which is compatible to all major IPsec VPN gateways (e.g. NCP, CISCO, Juniper NetScreen/ScreenOS, Microsoft Server 2008 R2, Check Point, SonicWall, LANCOM Systems, Teldat, Astaro, Adtran).
It provides reliable and encrypted network VPN connectivity from Android based devices, and ensures continuous corporate VPN access for users on the go, without the need to root the device. Whether providing VPN access to a virtual desktop session, business email, or most other Android applications, NCP Secure VPN Client enables business-critical application connectivity.
This is an unlimited, 10-day trial version. Please uninstall NCP’s Secure Client Preview (if available) prior to installing the new version. Before you uninstall the client preview, export your existing configuration and import it into the new client.
- Support of Widgets
- IKEv1 (Main Mode, Aggressive Mode), IKEv2 support
- IP address assignment via local IP address/manually or IKE config. mode
- XAUTH on/off
- Split/full tunneling network access
- Pre-shared key
- PKCS#12 certificate support
- One-time-password support (OTP support)
- OTP token option; separate entry field for token code at user logon
- Auto reconnect mode: After starting the VPN connection the client will always try to reconnect after interruption of a WiFi or cellular connection, until the connection is manually disconnected by the user
- Configurable connection mode (always, auto-reconnect)
- Profile import of .pcf, .wgx, .ini or .spd files
- NCP VPN Path Finder Technology (prerequisite: NCP VPN gateway, starting with v 8.0, at the corporate headquarters)
- FIPS Inside: The NCP Secure VPN Client Premium for Android uses an embedded FIPS 140-2-validated cryptographic module (Certificate #1747) running on a Android platform per FIPS 140-2 Implementation Guidance section G.5 guidelines
The trial version expires after 10 days, after which you will have to buy either one of the full versions, if you wish to continue using the client.
Furthermore, it is not recommended to have both client versions, NCP Secure VPN Client Premium for Android and NCP Secure VPN Client for Android (or the trial versions), installed in parallel.
- Widget for comfortable start of configured VPN connections
- Various stability improvements
For Frequently Asked Questions please visit our Developer Webpage Link.
This release supports Android 4.0 (and later) devices with the VPN API. It is NOT necessary to root the Android device.
NCP Engineering GmbH is a manufacturer of software solutions for high-security company communication over public networks and the Internet. NCP’s core competencies lie in the areas of remote access, IP routing, VPN and firewall technologies, identity and access management (IAM), network access control (NAC) as well as strong authentication and integration of PKI infrastructures.
Simple operation, central management, compatibility and efficiency are essential qualities of the NCP solution. Integration into existing IT infrastructures that use a variety of client platforms can be undertaken without problems. Globally operational organizations rely extensively on NCP products, using them to interconnect all their information exchanges via the Internet.
While we are unable to guarantee compatibility for all devices, we look forward to your feedback in connection with any problems you may encounter. You can provide us with feedback by sending us an email to:
By using this application, you agree with the end user license agreement:
Tags: ncp vpn client 2.1 , configure ncp vpn fritzbox con samsung , vpnpkcs#11 , samsung galaxy tab 2 vpn pcf , free premium vpn , ncp vpn client galaxy tab 2 , ncp client , vpn galaxy tab pcf , vpn is demo versia