NFC Reader by Adam Nybäck
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
The app also supports basic NDEF Push (Android Beam) for people who don't have any tag to read but happen to have two NFC enabled phones.
The source code of this app is published at https://github.com/nadam/nfc-reader.
Tags: nfc reader, nfc taginfo source code, nfc taginfo source, sample nfc application source code, nfc source code, nfc reader source, nfc reader code, nfc reader source code, nfc tag info source code, nfc sample code.
• Added reversed decimal format for Equitrac
• Added select and copy on Android 3.0 and above
• Improved instructions
• Shortcut to settings when NFC is disabled
• Seconds in date/time display
• Support for more tag types
• Fixed byte display order of tag ID in hex
• Better support for Jelly Bean
• Using Holo-theme when available
• Removed support for early Gingerbread (2.3-2.3.2)