International Calls made Easy!
Nobel Dialer for Android requires a paid account with one of Nobel's retail websites: NobelCom.com, EnjoyPrepaid.com, Nobelcom.co.uk or NobelPhoneCards.eu. The Nobel Dialer helps the Nobel users to easily use their existing international calling card account from an Android phone. The application is free to download.
After downloading and installing the Nobel Dialer, open the application and follow the simple one time wizard to set-up the Nobel Dialer:
1. Login using the same username / password you have on the Nobel website
2. Select your PIN
3. Enter your personal phone number (optional).
4. Select the Access Number you want to use (optional).
5. Select the default way you chose to place calls: Access numbers / VoIP Calling.
You will just need to select the Contact you want to call or enter the number manually in the DialPad. The Nobel Dialer will take it from here. It will automatically dial your selected Access Number / connect via internet, your PIN number and the destination number you want to reach.
The same Nobel low rates for international calling apply if you use the Nobel Dialer. The application works with any NobelCom, EnjoyPrepaid, Nobelcom.co.uk or NobelPhoneCards.eu calling card PIN. To be able to place calls the destination numbers must be in international format.For example: for calls to UK dial: 44 XXXXXXXXXXX, for call to United States dial: 1 XXXXXXXXXX.
- Automatically dials Access Number, PIN and Destination Number
- Fast Dial through "Favorites" screen
- Call from phone native Contacts
- Call History
- VoIP calling
- Built in Access Number list: Toll Frees and Local Access Numbers.
- Customer service calls via Toll-Free number through the "Help" screen
- Multiple PIN use. Change the PIN from the "Settings" screen.
Tags: nobel dialer , utob , minimal dialer , dialer для