NotVOIP - International calls
by: NotVoIP • 59
NotVOIP is the most dependable way to make international calls from anywhere in the world. We
cater to hardworking business travelers and expats by providing crystal-clear long-distance calls that
won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
We’re different from other international callback services.
- NotVOIP calls don’t drop out when your sketchy internet connection drops out, unlike Skype
or similar services.
- The person you dial doesn’t have to be a NotVOIP subscriber. In fact, you can make calls to
any mobile phone or landline in the world.
- NotVOIP is a pay-as-you-go service, without sign-up fees or hidden charges. Curious about
our rates per minute? Check out our rates on our site.
- Our service works even in countries where Skype is blocked, such as Bahrain, Belize, Brazil,
China, Colombia, Cuba, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico, Oman, Panama, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Thailand,
Tunisia, Turkey, UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi) and Yemen.
How do we do it? Instead of making an international call directly from your smartphone, dial the
number you want to call into our app and press “Call.” NotVOIP will call you back from a local (near
you) number and connect your call, like a virtual operator.
Because you’re answering an incoming call, you’ll save on expensive roaming charges. And since we
use reliable landlines in order to connect your calls, you’ll have a high-quality call experience,
without echoes or dropping out.
Trust us. We offer the most dependable international calls from anywhere, to anywhere. If you can’t
afford not to be in touch, come see us at NotVOIP.com.
- Unfortunately, we’ve stopped giving away free trial credit. However, if you put just $1.00 USD
on your account by using PayPal, we’ll match it so you can try a NotVOIP international call. If
you’re dissatisfied with the quality, we’ll refund you in full. For more details, visit us.
- A quick reminder: Using this app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing your local
Tags: notvoip , skype call back , callback roaming , callbackdroppedcallsautomatically