OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics)
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
- OBDLink LX Bluetooth
- OBDLink MX Bluetooth
- OBDLink Bluetooth
- OBDLink MX Wi-Fi
- OBDLink WiFi
- OBDLink SX USB (with Android 3.1 or newer)
***The app will NOT work with any other brand of OBD adapter.***
Turn your phone or tablet into a full-fledged diagnostic scan tool: read diagnostic trouble codes, clear the "Check Engine" light, check emissions readiness, estimate fuel economy and much more!
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Read freeze frame data
- Display real-time data (over 90 parameters!)
- Customizable dashboards
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Multiple trip meters
- Log data to CSV format (compatible with Excel)
- Retrieve vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be e-mailed
- English and Metric units
- Free unlimited updates
Tags: obdlink, obdlink.mx/appobdlink, obdautodoctor lite, car diagnostics, obdlink obd car diagnostics, new freeware using obdlink, how to use logs in obdlink, obdklink, free s auto diagnostics, obd link.
Added an option to select the ECU when multiple ECUs are detected.
Added the ability to fully customize units.
Added support for importing/exporting app settings, dashboards, and PIDs.
Added Dropbox support allowing you to share files, settings, and CSV files.
Added a HUD option for dashboards.
Added the ability to log user PIDs.
Improved the fuel calculations for some vehicles.
Fixed some issues when running on Lollipop.
Fixed the O2 descriptions to display the correct sensor and bank numbers.