OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics)
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Convert your phone or tablet into a full-fledged diagnostic scan tool: read diagnostic trouble codes, clear the "Check Engine" light, check emissions readiness, estimate fuel economy and much more!
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Read freeze frame data
- Display real-time data (over 90 parameters!)
- Customizable dashboards
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Multiple trip meters
- Log data to CSV format (compatible with Excel)
- Retrieve vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be e-mailed
- English and Metric units
- Free unlimited updates
Tags: obdlink, obdlinkmx/appobdlink, obdautodoctor lite, obdlink (obd car diagnostics), car diagnostics, all obdlink apps, scantoolnet, how to use logs in obdlink, obd link, obdlink log.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error to occur when opening some CSV log files.
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash if external storage was not available.
- Added real-time graphing.
- Added new gauge designs and a style editor.
- Added Boost pressure.
- Added support for x86 devices.
- Added an option to auto-detect OBDLink Bluetooth devices.
- Added option to reset total fuel economy.
- Changed the app style.
- Rewrote the USB driver. It's up to 10x faster than the previous version.