OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics)
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
**The OBDLink app exclusively works with OBDLink MX, OBDLink Bluetooth, and OBDLink WiFi adapters available from ScanTool.net. It will not work with any other brand of OBD adapter.***
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Read freeze frame data
- Display real-time data (over 90 parameters!)
- Customizable dashboards
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Multiple trip meters
- Log data to CSV format (compatible with Excel)
- Retrieve vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report
- English and Metric units
- Free unlimited updates
Tags: obdlink, obdlink app, obdlinkmx/appobdlink, obdautodoctor lite, obdlink (obd car diagnostics), car diagnostics, how to develop obdlink ?, obdlink hosting, car-net diagnostic report, scantoolnet.
- Improved the CSV logging feature. You can now log data based on a fixed sample time or the PID refresh rate.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the dashboard from rendering correctly with GPU accelerated hardware.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the dashboard from displaying correctly after switching to another app then back to the dashboard.
- Improved communication reliability with some vehicles.
- Anna L. Downloaded Dec 10, 2013
- Евгений Downloaded Dec 7, 2013
- Rizwan A. Downloaded Dec 4, 2013
- Emmanuel N. Downloaded Dec 3, 2013
- João C. Downloaded Dec 2, 2013
- Péter K. Downloaded Dec 2, 2013
- Андрей Downloaded Nov 21, 2013
- ANOUAR A. Downloaded Nov 20, 2013
- Grzegorz K. Downloaded Nov 16, 2013