1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
You can also start a chat at a party, wedding, concert, and have everybody in the room join and create a photo album together. All the pictures are shared only between the people in the room, and nobody else needs to know about them, if that’s what you want.
With Omlet you are the customer, not the product. You own your data, not us.
Omlet runs on the world’s most advanced privacy protection technology developed in the Stanford Computer Science Department. Omlet promises never to monetize your data. You can link your chat account to your Box, Dropbox, or Baidu account today, with more choices in the future. The company stores users’ data for only two weeks to handle disconnected devices.
** ALL NEW FOR ANDROID WEAR **
Omlet supports Android Wear so you can keep in touch better with your closest friends. Notifications will automatically extend to your Android smart watch. You can see text, pictures, and check-ins in a quick glance as well as reply with love, voice replies, or quick texts. If you run the Omlet wearable app on from the "Start..." section, you can see the latest content or send a quick message to your recent conversations.
Why Use Omlet:
- FUN & CREATIVE: Create custom stickers, GIFs, edit photos, and more.
- ON-THE-FLY SHARING: Start a chat on the spot to create photos albums with anyone nearby-- even people not in your address book.
- SECURE & PRIVATE: Omlet doesn’t store your data -- you do! In the cloud provider of your choice.
- NO CREEPY ADS: No one likes ads that seem like someone’s been reading your messages. We don’t do it and never will.
Tags: omlet chat, pincode for noida omlet chat allowed, omlet chat device, omlet app chat.
- Significanty lower memory usage
- Faster response throughout the app
- Fixed some annoying regional SMS issues
- Drawer app listing interface improvement
- More streamlined sign up and broadcast chats flow, so it is easier for you to get started on Omlet!
*** Updated: Fix crash at startup bug for some languages and devices