10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Sufficiently Secure
Modern encryption is based on digital “keys”. OpenKeychain stores and manages your keys, and those of the people you communicate with, on your Android. It also helps you find others’ keys online, and interchange keys by touching devices. But its most frequent use is in using those keys to encrypt and decrypt messages.
OpenKeychain integrates with
• K-9 Mail
• and many more…
OpenKeychain is designed to be trustworthy. It’s Free Software with no secrets; anyone can examine and validate every bit of it.
• Full network access: To query keyservers
• Near Field Communication: To exchange keys via NFC; Yubikey NEO support
• Storage: To import/export keys from sd card
• Identity/Contact: To pre-fill name, email, and search queries; integration with Android's contacts
• Camera: To scan QR Codes for adding keys
Because OpenKeychain is Free Software, anyone can validate that the permissions are indeed only required for the listed features.
Tags: openpgp keychain beta, openpgp open source, openkeychain k-9, openpgp keychain s3 crash, rich amies gpg.
* Fixing regression bugs