10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Modern encryption is based on digital “keys”. OpenKeychain stores and manages your keys, and those of the people you communicate with, on your Android. It also helps you find others’ keys online, and interchange keys by touching devices. But its most frequent use is in using those keys to encrypt and decrypt messages.
OpenKeychain integrates with
★ K-9 Mail
★ and many more…
OpenKeychain is designed to be trustworthy. It’s Free Software with no secrets; anyone can examine and validate every bit of it.
• Full network access: To query keyservers
• Near Field Communication: To exchange keys via NFC; Yubikey NEO support
• Storage: To import/export keys from sd card
• Identity/Contact: To pre-fill name, email, and search queries; integration with Android's contacts
openkeychain, open keychain, openpgp keychain, openpgp, gpg, pgp, keychain
Tags: openpgp keychain beta, openkeychain k-9, openpgp keychain s3 crash, rich amies gpg, openpgp open source.
* Fix key export to files (now for real)
* Fix key export to files (they were written partially)
* Fix crash on Android 2.3
* Fix crash on Android 5
* New certify screen
* Secure Exchange directly from key list (SafeSlinger library)
* New QR Code program flow
* Redesigned decrypt screen
* New icon usage and colors
* Fix import of secret keys from Symantec Encryption Desktop
* Subkey IDs on Yubikeys are now checked correctly