OpenVPN for Android
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Arne Schwabe
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
Tags: openvpn, openvpn 23, 23 openvpn, open vpn, openvpn 40, open vpn 23, configurare openvpn su galaxy tab 2, openvpn app, 236 openvpn, openvpn api.
betas are now available via beta program (see description)
= 0.6.1 =
- Bug fixes
= 0.6.0 =
- Polishing of the UI
- Workaround for Android 4.4 VpnService bug
- Fixes for the custom header support
- lot of bug fixes
= 0.5.46 =
- Add In App Products that do absoluty nothing (for voluntary donations)
- http proxy custom header support
- Fix error with TLS1.1+ server (PolarSSL, or very current git version) and android keystore on Android 4.1
= 0.5.43 =
- Fix turkish translation
= 0.5.41 =