OpenVPN for Android
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- permissions: this app ask implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access "accessing your media and photos"
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: Only OpenVPN on Android 4.1 and 4.1.1 (but not 4.1.2) is vulnerable. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed see: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/heartbleed
Tags: openvpn, openvpn 23, 23 openvpn, open vpn, open vpn 23, openvpn 40, configurare openvpn su galaxy tab 2, 236 openvpn, 40 openvpn, openvpn api.
- enabled PIE for Jellybean and up (position independent binaries)
- ship with OpenSSL library (1.0.1h) as part of OpenVPN for Android
- Updated OpenVPN (ECDH support)
- Disable KitKat persistent-tun workaround for 4.4.3+