OpenVPN for Android
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- permissions: this app ask implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access "accessing your media and photos"
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: OpenVPN for Android uses its own non vulnerable OpenSSL version. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed see: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/heartbleed
Tags: openvpn, openvpn 2.3, open vpn, 2.3 openvpn, open vpn 2.3, openvpn 4.0, 2.3.6 openvpn, configurare openvpn su galaxy tab 2, openvpn 2.3 without root, 4.0 openvpn.
- Hotfix in 0.6.24: Fix crash on Android 4.0
- Fix for CVE-2014-8104
- Lollipop only: Material design
- Lollipop only: Allow/disallow apps to use VPN
- Allow multiple servers per connection
- Copying of profiles
- Peer ID patch, hugely saves battery if server supports this
- Rework bypass local LAN (fixes Lollipop LAN bypass)
- Fix AIDL definition for external apps
- Update to OpenSSL 1.0.1j