Opera browser for Android
50,000,000 - 100,000,000 downloads
- Good-looking interface
- Social Network integration
- Bookmarks and favorites fast access
- Speed Dial
- Opera Mini overcome it in almost all aspects
- There's no Flash
+ By Opera Software ASA
Opera Web Browser is just what its name says: a web browser for Android devices that overcomes the default one
All our Android have a default browser that works properly, but which could be improved. Precisely that’s what Opera Web Browser does.
Opera homepage shows a grid of nine frequent-visited websites or those we mark as a favorite. Its browser bar its simple and not intrusive at all (it’s on the bottom). Easy to access bookmarks, favorites, downloads and the settings from the “O” icon in the browser bar. Actually, there’s a great range of configuration options: font size, image quality, show/hide browser bar, status bar... and much more! Maybe the main flaw is that there isn't Flash on Opera.
Twitter and Facebook support is built in so you can easily share web content with others. Games and free apps can be download from the Opera Mobile Store. Opera will make the most of your navigation when connected over WiFi or wireless broadband. But what you are looking is high speed navigation, check Opera Mini out (also on the market). It compresses data up 90% to a faster navigation. It hasn't all the features that this complete version.
Opera Web Browser has been developed by Opera Software ASA, a established company with a great experience in the developing of mobile web browsers. And they do it really well.
If you are looking for a fast and complete browser, Opera Web Browser is a perfect choice. We truly recommend it.
Opera looks gorgeous, runs fast and comes with a long list of useful features installed. Get it now and start enjoying:
- A BETTER CONNECTION: Stay online even when on slow or congested networks by switching to Off-Road mode. (It also gives you cheaper internet!)
- ENTERTAINMENT: Use the built-in download manager to get movies and music off the web.
- PRIVACY: Go anywhere on the internet without leaving a trace when you use private browsing mode.
- INSPIRATION: Get the latest stories right in the browser from the world’s leading magazines and newspapers with the Discover feature.
- YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS: The sites you love are always on top thanks to the visual Speed Dial.
CNET editors’ rating: Outstanding. “We highly recommend taking Opera out for a spin!”
See for yourself why reviewers and users alike are raving about Opera’s all-new Android browser. New and improved features include:
- A completely redesigned interface that’s light, clean and bright
- More responsive elements, from smart scroll bars to automatic page sizing
- Enhanced stability and compatibility — more websites work better than ever in Opera
This is our fastest browser, designed for the most popular Android phones, such as:
- Sony Ericsson
If your device is not compatible with the latest version of Opera browser, try Mobile Classic (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.browser.classic) or Opera Mini (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.mini).
Made in Scandinavia, Opera is the independent choice for those who care about quality and design in their web browser. Since 1994, our products have been crafted to help people around the world find information, connect with others and enjoy entertainment on the web.
Enjoying Opera? +1 us on Google+!
Discover more at http://opera.com/mobile/
Keep in touch:
Twitter – http://twitter.com/opera/
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/opera
Instagram – www.instagram.com/operabrowser
- Fixed a stability issue
- Introduced swipe gestures in tab manager
- Added possibility to re-open recently closed tabs
- New design for some UI elements
- Improvements for Discover section
- Improvements for downloads
- Fixed issue with downloading bigger files
- Chromium version update to 35
- Various stability and usability improvements
Fatastic app, works well with my Samsung G SII it also downloads music to my MP3 player.
Firefox is better...
Galaxy S3. Cleanest and most user friendly of any browser I've tried. Works fantastic for the type of work and play I do on the Internet. Only drawback is that I can't rename the speed dial icons.
Issue resolved works perfect now.
One of the fack apps