by: SMARTnav Ltd • 12
✔By pressing the On/Off button 4 consecutive times an SMS with the word "help" and a Google link to a map showing the exact location of the device will be sent to the registered numbers. The service will automatically dial all the registered numbers.
✔Also it uses the most Advanced RealTime Tracking Algorithm which always knows your current position. If you press the panic button and there is no Gps Signal, it will respond with the last position before loosing the Gps Signal(For example, before entering a building).
✔Its Smart Engine allows extreme battery optimization and minimal energy consumption.
Panic Button for SOS Emergency Features
* Hardware Panic Button( by pressing the On/Off button 4 consecutive times ).
* Supports up to 3 emergency - administrators numbers.
* Panic button function supports SMS and Phone Call alerts
* Unregistered SIM card detection
* The application runs at stealth mode as a service ( no application icon )
* Low battery alert is sent to the emergency numbers
* Built in Premium module for access through our Web Service (Requires subscription)
For our Premium addon please visit our Website.
For the application to work properly you must:
* Enable Data Access over mobile network ( Internet connection )
* Enable Google location Service by Wi-Fi and/or mobile networks
* Enable the use of GPS
Panic Button for SOS Emergency configuration
* Admin Phone 1,2,3 ==> These numbers are authorized to request position, receive Panic button and Low battery notifications.
* Tracking Mode ==> Choose 'Free' for app default or 'Premium' if you want to try or buy our Premium addon service.
* Admin passkey ==> Enter a password that you can use to configure your device remotely by SMS.
* Panic Event ==> Choose 'Enable' if you want to enable the panic button function with SMS notification
* Panic Call ==> Choose 'Enable' if you want except from sending an SMS, to make a phone call to the 3 emergency numbers.
* Gps Mode ==> Choose 'Stealth' if you want the tracking to work when the device is not in use.
* Sleep Mode ==> Enable this option only if you’ll use the device exclusively as a Gps Tracker. You must disable pin number to use this option
* Restart Modem ==> Enable this option for your phone’s modem to be restarted when it locks-up and looses internet connection. You must disable pin number to use this option.
* Battery Low Alert ==> If you enable this option an SMS with Low battery will be send to the 3 emergency numbers
Tags: web module for emergency panic button , gps cellphone panic button south africa , андроид sleep mode enabled , alarm button http hardware , bouton panique gps , panic alert apps south africa , find your phone panic button , mobile phone panic button gps , google phone with emergency gps panic button