Photon Flash Player & Browser
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Full flash support
- Simple layout
- User Agent
- Incognito mode
- Navigation speed should be increased
- Ads are intrusive
Photon Flash Player & Browser brings Adobe Flash support to Android devices
There's a lot of debate about the future of flash. However, there are a bunch of websites out there running flash content. Having a Flash Player or a browser supporting flash still seems to be a must. That's why this app by Appverse, Inc. can be helpful.
Photon Flash Player & Browser doesn't require any Flash plugin which is currently unavailable after Adobe pulled flash support for Android officially. Just make sure you click on the lightning bolt button to view Flash websites. After that adjust Bandwith settings for an optimal Flash experience and start playing flash videos and websites.
Basically, Photon is a browser, so its layout looks like precisely that: a top bar with a simple URL bar, back and refresh buttons and tabs. It comes with some interesting features like switching drag/mouse mode, incognito browsing and multiple UA (User Agent), full-screen and bookmarks. Likewise, the browser is highly customizable: you can change bar colors and background and make it personal.
Just two catches noticed: ads are quite intrusive in its free version and smoothness and navigation speed should be increased. Besides, the app is really useful for those who have Flash needs.
Photon supports not only Flash videos, but also Flash games and websites. You can browse natively on the browser and when you need Flash support, you just need to click the lightning bolt button to activate the support on your tablets or phones. You can use Photon for free with ads or purchase a yearly premium pass to remove ads.
Key Browser Features
1) Unlimited tab support
2) Intelligent url bar to search and type your url from one single toolbar.
3) Browse and play video plus live TV full screen
4) Incognito and private browsing support allows you to erase browsing history with every session
5) Bookmark with folders support
6) Desktop browser and multiple user agent support. Set user agent as Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer IE or Firefox with our desktop mode to view websites in their full desktop version.
7) Ad block and pop up blocker support
8) Support for Adobe FLV and SWF format
9) Local Access mode allows users to instantly watch movies & local TV stations and sites that may block based on geographical IP
10) Dynamic bandwidth adjustment allows you to adjust your video stream bandwidth on the fly to optimize viewing experience and save data bandwidth even on 3G networks.
11) Different mode allows you to optimize your experience.
12) 3 navigation modes. Finger mode allows you to touch and flick. Drag hand mode allows you to drag game maps and other items. Mouse mode treats your screen like a trackpad providing precise navigational control.
13) Supports Flash player 10.1, 11 and for Android KitKat and beyond.
14) Acts like a VPN service for browsing and unblocks services like Hulu and provide safe browsing in public non-secure Wifi hotspot. VPN browser allows you to browse blocked websites.
With Photon browser, there is no sign up and need to learn how to install the Adobe Flash Player plugin or APK file. Just press the lightning bolt button and it just works and gets enabled without root on your device. Millions of users are already enjoying the benefits of watching online videos and playing Facebook games on Photon. Join them and download for free. Upgrade to get full screen support, AdBlock plus other features.
Game Websites supported: Pogo games, Starfall, Armor Games and many more...
Facebook Games supported include: Candy Crush Saga, Dragon City, Double Down Casino, Battle Pirates and many more...
NOTE - Please note that Photon supports Adobe Flash which is different from Adobe AIR which runs outside of the browser and can be downloaded separately.
What blogs and tech sites have to say:
" Photon can access Hulu or online game sites like Kongregate " - About.com
"Overall, if I were to review and compare Puffin vs Photon, I would rate Puffin a 3.5 star and Photon a 4.5 star out of 5 star." - TechNoose.com
"After downloading the app, I was watching Flash videos on Hulu and YouTube in a matter of seconds. The playback was fast, the experience was stable and I was in streaming video heaven!" - BigFishGames
Adobe® Systems, Inc discontinued the Flash® Player Plugin for mobile devices. Adobe Air® , Flash® and Flash® Player are a registered trademarks of Adobe® Systems, Inc.
We release regular updates to improve Photon.
Here are some improvements you will see:
+ Support for Android 5.0+
+ 50+ Bug fixes
+ Performance improvements
+ Fix crashes with some devices
+ Improved touch and zoom controls
+ Support 3rd party keyboards
+ Updated to latest Flash Engine
+ Full screen support
+ Ad Block, Change homepage, higher bandwidth settings.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
It's slow as Christmas.
install flash from here for android http://www.smartphonesupdates.com/how-to-install-adobe-flash-player-on-android-devices
It keeps telling me to upgrade in order to use flash :-(
Flash didn't work
It gave me the ability to play my favorite games on Facebook, which needed adobe flashplayer. Thanks.
Browser gets high jacked...page redirects is a total waste of data. It bullshit
Come on. I payed for this software and now i got hacked. Supports said that it might be in this software that leads to it. More security please.