10 - 50 downloads
- GPS options
- Features only for certain carriers and countries
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Change network connectivity state.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Record audio.
- - Send SMS.
- - Configure an application for debugging.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - android.permission.WRITE_CALL_LOG
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your contacts data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.affle.pinchpro.activity.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.googleapps.permission.GOOGLE_AUTH.OTHER_SERVICES
Displaying 3 of 24 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 4.0.6 released on 06/01/12.
- UpdatedNew version 4.0.5 released on 04/05/12.
- UpdatedNew version 4.0.4 released on 03/23/12.
- UpdatedNew version 4.0.3 released on 03/17/12.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.9 released on 02/03/12.
- ChangesName changed from Pinch iMessenger Pro to Pinch Pro on 01/15/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on 01/01/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5 downloads level reached on 11/28/11.
- ChangesName changed from Pinch Pro to Pinch iMessenger Pro on 10/25/11.
- NewFirst appearance on 10/24/11.
Displaying 4 of 10 - show all