Private Space Pro- SMS&Contact
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Have you ever worried about someone read your private messages? Ever got a phone call at an awkward time? Ever worried about someone check your call logs casually or purposely?
Private Space helps you out!
Private Space sets up a personal space on your phone where you can add any contacts in. After that, incoming/outgoing messages(SMS & MMS) and call logs between private contacts will be kept in that personal space without shown in normal message box or call log history.
What's more, Private Space can even hide app icon of itself so that nobody will notice the existence of Private Space.
The magic of Private Space:
-- Be INVISIBLE except for you
-- Hide your private CONTACTS from system address book
-- Secure your SMS & MMS by hiding your MESSAGES into Private Space
-- Hide your secret CALL LOGS and block your sensitive CALL at awkword time
-- ALERT with a 'dummy' SMS, vibrate or play your customized ringtone when you get messages or phone call. You can be notified when new messages or calls arrive but only you know what they really are
-- Shake your phone to close PrivateSpace in a hurry
Welcome to feedback to www.thinkyeah.com !
hide app icon, hide icon, hide from launcher, privacy protection, SMS and Call Blocker, Hide Sms, Hide MMS, hide calllog, hide contact
Tags: espace privé pro, private space pro (sms & call) v128, espace privée pro, private space, private space pro, espace prive pro, private space pro (sms & call) v127, secret boxhide picture & sms pro, private space v128, espace privee application.
1. Fixed the issue that the outgoing long sms is not hidden in Android 4.4.
1. Support Android 4.4 (Kitkat).
2. Support deleting dummy SMS after a converstaion is read.
1. Supported exporting MMS media files to SD Storage.
2. Supported exporting MMS media files to GalleryVault.
3. Added the Global Call Block Mode option.
4. Supported using the system's Notofication Alert setting.
5. Changed UI design.
6. Added the help tip for the Setting's options.