1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By PrivateWave Italia S.p.A.
Once installed on mobile phones, PrivateGSM gives you the option to encrypt calls between the users (i.e both caller and called need to have the software installed). Using PrivateGSM you can communicate easily and securely with your contacts.
Please keep in mind that there is no way to call numbers on a public switched telephone network (PSTN).
- Flexible security model:
* ZRTP for end-to-end voice encryption
* SIP/TLS for signaling protection
- Use of only IETF standardized protocols
- Security compliant with FIPS, NIST and NSA
- Based on open source technologies
- Low average Bandwith:
* in standby: negligible
* during conversation: (100-200 K/minute)
- International calls and worldwide roaming
- Extremely low battery drain
- Low latency (depends on network)
- Any IP-enabled network
- 2G (GPRS, EDGE, 1xRTT)
- 3G (UMTS, HSDPA, EV-DO)
- ECDH 256 bit / 384 bit (default) / 521 bit (Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman)
- AES256 (CTR) for SRTP
- SIP/TLS with X509v3 digital certificates
Tags: privategsm, hushcrypt, comments on secure end to end communication over gsm and pstn networks, hushcrypt nsa, hushcrypt android.
Recently changed in this version:
* The link sent by the invite SMS is now correct
* PrivateGSM does not reconnect automatically if the user select "disconnect" from the application menu
* Fix an issue in the contacts search
* A contact with name prefix field (Mister, Mr, etc) is proprerly ordered in contact list
* Bugfix and improvements