100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Urgent calls
- Block calls, number
- Record calls
- Must upgrade
+ By Cristiano Tagliamonte
Sanity lets you control how and when you receive phone calls.
The Sanity app lets you control just about every aspect of phone calls. You can opt to record certain calls automatically, have the phone verbally say who is calling, block unwanted calls (whether they are in your contacts or not), urgent calls (so you never miss an important one), block your phone number and more! It works pretty well, although sometimes it does glitch and seems to have issues with muting (sometimes it mutes everything, other times it refuses to mute at all). My biggest complaint, the best options aren't available on the free version.
The Sanity app lets you gain control of your phone calls in so many ways. It has features you never knew you wanted until you've got them.
The app is sometimes glitchy and to get full options, you have to upgrade to the pro version.
- audio record your phone calls in mpeg4, 3gpp or amr format (also automatically)
- announce caller and SMS: speak the caller's name when receiving a call or a message using the synthesized voice (text to speech)
- block unwanted calls and SMS: automatically refuse incoming calls and SMS filtering out the phone number (include or exclude anonymous and/or unknown numbers, favourites, contacts and groups; enable the block by choosing date and time); advanced: choose between different block methods to confuse the caller!
- auto answer: automatically answer the call when phone is ringing by choosing phone numbers, date and time and if respond only when using headphones.
- urgent calls: choose what phone numbers your phone will ring or vibrate also when it's in silent mode
- automatic speakerphone: automatically turn on/off the handsfree when the phone is far/close to your ear
- outgoing anonymous calls: make private calls by hiding your caller ID (also automatically by filtering the phone numbers to call)
- reduce electromagnetic waves: automatically turn on/off wifi, bluetooth, GPS and mobile data (2G/3G) when you speak at your phone
- choose different volume levels during calls: one for normal calling, loud handsfree, wired heasets volume and bluetooth headsets volume
- automatic bluetooth headsets: automatically enable bluetooth for a limited time when the call starts
- timeouts for restoring silent mode and airplane mode: just enable the silent/aiplane mode (in any way) and Sanity will ask you how much time to stay in that mode
- vibrate the phone when the call begins and when the call ends.
- fast sms: displays the received SMS allowing you to respond immediately.
Sanity uses proximity sensor for turning on/off automatically the antennas and the handsfree when the phone is close to your ear.
In this way, Sanity can make your calls healthier by lowering the electromagnetic fields.
It can be also useful while you're driving car: throught automatic handsfree, the headsets are no longer needed.
Most of Sanity features are configurable through the most advanced phone number filter: choose whether to activate a function for all numbers or for anonymous numbers, unknown numbers, contacts (all or some), favorite contacts, contact groups and also filter by prefix number.
Imagine what you can do with Sanity... For example, when you walk or ride your bike while listening to music, you can receive a call, then Sanity will tell you who's calling, and then it will automatically answer the call: all that without touching or looking at the phone!
Sanity is light, small and very fast.
Sanity is a free software, opensource, released under GNU Public License version 3.
Donate to support this application and future improvements.
If you like Sanity, consider to leave a comment.
Please use official forum for bug reporting, don't report bugs here in comments.
NOTE: automatic mobile data and GPS switches work on many phone models but not on all! Android SDK hasn't functions for enabling/disabling mobile data and GPS, so that Sanity uses undocumented functions!
Be careful: if you use Sanity by enabling and disabling Wifi too much times in few seconds, it couldn't restore the Wifi state (it's normal).
Now the simple instructions for UNINSTALLING can be found in the first page of the application (in older versions such info were in the "About and contacts" section).
A lot of stupid people leave comments like "it won't uninstall" but they are wrong! They don't read the uninstall instructions.
[ tags: tool, utility, manager, speaker, calling, net, internet, best, tts, better, best, great, dial, auto, loudspeaker, earpiece ]
- New: option to vibrate when an outgoing call begins.
- New: option to choose the vibration mode.
- New: option to show new incoming SMS for fast reading and replying.
- New: option to choose volume to announce SMS.
- New: option to use an alternative way to answer automatically.
- New: option to speed up application startup.
- New: filter phone numbers by prefix.
- Fix: minor bugs.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Oliver T. Robson.
will it be possible to add a big button like in Incoming Call Plus Beta app? i am tired of sliding the icon to receive calls! if so do tell by emailing me also...thank u very much
Many of the screenshots are false, lots of the options shown only apply to the paid version. The free version is a total waste of space and effort, a time limited trial would be much more sensible to see if the functions are what you require.
I wish the call recording worked. The mic comes on but the two way conversation isn't recording. It has worked on total recall recording on my rooted galaxy s4 . If this feature worked I'd pay double for the app. Yes its good.
They have blocked every other option and demand donation? If I use the option and feel its worth then I donate.
Adds stuff that should be available anyway. Recommended!
Please send back my letters.. I'am very confused about blacklist number.who to not blacklist my several number,if my blacklist app been active...coz if blacklist was active all number is blacklisted..