Tags: save your breath, breath, safe your breath, a lock for your breath, how to add a saved theme to handset, save your breath credit system, pre recorded voice messages, send prerecorded messages phone, does save your breath app work?, child lock emergency call.
1. Register on your device as a SYB user.
(Note: find complete instructions at http://www.save-your-breath.com/app-instructions )
2. You are given SYB credit to try the app. When it's used up Add more SYB credit.
3. Go to Contacts tab. Click Option button to add contact. Search for contact name and add as Secondary contact.
4. When the contact accepts request they will appear in SYB Contacts.
5. Send Alerts from Alerts tab.
6. Click on the Tools bar in Alerts to choose alerts options.