With Screen to Android, you can connect remotely from your Android device, to an unlimited number of computers with the Windows operating system.
You should not carry your laptop.
You have access to your email and files, you can edit and send email as if you were in front of your computer.
You will have total control over the mouse, keyboard and of course the desktop.
Download the server from here: https://sites.google.com/site/mlcscreenserver, and follow the installation instructions.
Download and install the Server, many times as computers have, it's totally free.
The server is responsible for sending the windows desktop to the Android device.
Please, before buying the Android application, download the server and make sure it works on your computer.
How it works:
- Run the Server (Windows), choose local ip, enter a port number and password. Press the Listen button.
- Run "Screen to Android" on your Android device, type the public IP of the server (or server's private IP, if you are on the same network) and the same port and password you typed on the server. Press the Connect button.
* Left, right and double click.
* Beep sound with mouse clicks.
* Button to take pictures of the windows desktop in real time.
* Android or Windows Keyboard.
* 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit color.
* Menu Move: move a window, or select text.
* Menu Wheel: scroll bar.
* Menu Refresh: Refresh the screen.
* Menu S.keys: Special keys. (Ctrl, Alt, etc).
* Button to Save Windows screenshots
* Button to open certain applications directly on the PC, such as: file explorer, control panel, task manager, Windows registry, CMD, MMC, security center, msconfig, services, default Browser, device manager, event viewer, disk manager and GpEdit. Very useful for administrators.
* VIEW ONLY button, mouse and keyboard disabled, if you want to keep an eye on your kids or see what's happening.
* Now the server, can check your public IP every 5 minutes and the server send it to you, if there are changes, via email.
* Send files to your android device from the email account you have configured on the server.
* Now you can restart and shut down windows from your Android device.
* Added Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V to special keys on the menu.
* The special key Ctrl + V allows to paste the windows clipboard contents (images and text) directly to a file on the Android device.
* Connection accepts IP and dynamic DNS services, as well as WiFi and 3G/4G.
Tags: Remote Desktop, remote screen, vnc, remote control, rdp, remote access.
Tags: mlcscreenserver , mlc screen to apk , mlc screen server , mlcscreen apk , apk free scren server , communication screen , mlc screen to full apk , pcom , mlcprint server 22.214.171.124