100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Spring Design INC.
This app is offered free of charge in order to serve as a reference implementation for Spring Design and its parent company’s patents with multi-screens applications. Spring Design’s issued patent numbers can be seen at www.springdesign.com
This is a full release and has no ads. ScreenShare works as a pair. We require it to be installed on both your tablet and your phone in order to share screen and content between devices.
ScreenShare includes two major mini-apps: ScreenShare organizer and ScreenShare browser. ScreenShare organizer can let you share and play your phone contents (photos, videos, music, documents, etc.) to your tablet or TV (via HDMI cable) and export your phone contents to your tablet storage. ScreenShare browser is highly recommended by TabletPCReview: "With ScreenShare Browser, you don't have to be in range of a Wi-Fi signal to get your tablet online. .... The app's performance is rock solid.”
This product does NOT have a remote desktop function or mirroring. ScreenShare has unique benefits: both tablet and phone devices can have distinct screen outputs and inputs to access content on the phone concurrently.
* When you want to stream video or download large files in ScreenShare Browser via the ScreenShare service, we recommend that you to switch the ScreenShare connection to Wi-Fi (phone and tablet connect to the same Wi-Fi network or connect the tablet to the phone's mobile hotspot.)
* Supports HTTPS for Android 3.0+ devices.
Keywords: Share remote device content, wireless media sharing, dual screen apps, two-way input streaming or beaming, Air Droid and AirPlay
Tags: wifi screen share, wifi screenshare, how to screen share codes, screenshare(phone) v41198apk, share display dlna, how to connect devices with screenshare, phone screen share, screen share between and tablet, how to screen share zoomus, screenshare v41198.
•Support Android 4.4(Kitkat) OS.
•Fix some bugs.
---1.Fix crash bug when run Organizer.
---2.Fix some browser bugs.
• Support A/V streaming and remote control over Wi-Fi
• Evolve to a suite that shares videos/music/photos, web pages, and documents from Android phone to tablet and TV (via HDMI cable)
• Add new Organizer app with a photo viewer integrated in
• Add support to Android 4.2.2 devices