Seecrypt Mobile has an easy-to-use interface, similar to popular social messaging apps. Seecrypt Mobile is a compelling privacy service that is simple to use, easy to share, and looks and feels like your favorite apps. But more importantly, the app protects your private conversations over any public network.
It’s free to download and easy to sign-up!
-Double layer, end-to-end, military-grade encryption techniques give users true privacy around the globe.
-Each and every new call or message is encrypted on the device with a unique key, which affords peace of mind and maximum protection when communicating with another trusted Seecrypt user.
-Narrowband and adaptive voice compression, allowing for extremely conservative on data usage, consuming data well below the current benchmark of standard voice applications.
-Operates securely over any Internet-connected network worldwide, from Mobile (2G/EDGE, 3G, 4G/LTE) to Wi-Fi, and even Satellite Broadband networks, which allows for making data roaming calls more cost effective. A major benefit to users with poor cellular coverage or those who suffer on congested networks.
The Seecrypt team has been working long and hard to improve our instant messaging platform to provide our users with a smoother messaging experience on our network whilst providing you with the same amount of security and privacy that Seecrypt is known for.
The improvements to the messaging service include: Faster messaging – the new messaging services is considerably faster than the old one. More than one message can be sent at a time allowing for a smoother messaging experience. Sending messages to users who are offline is now possible, recipients will receive their messages once they reconnect to the Seecrypt network. Message delivery notifications are now also part of the new messaging service. For privacy reasons read receipts are not currently in the app.
It is important to note that this update is a requirement in order to take advantage of our improved messaging service. Thus, messages sent from this version will not be delivered to users who have not yet upgraded – we apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
Please see Seecrypt.com for more information. https://www.seecrypt.com/seecrypt/technology.
USER INTERFACE IMPROVEMENTS:
Messages status notifications:
• Message status: Orange with no clock – Message waiting to be sent
• Message status: Orange with clock – Message sending
• Message status: Green with no tick – Message sent, waiting to be delivered
• Message status: Green with tick – Message delivered to recipient
*Application may not be used for emergency calling.
Tags: seecrypt, seecrypt app, seecrypt review, screenshot seecrypt, how does seecrypt work, where to seecrypt?, can i call from seecrypt to mobile phone, seecrypt lite, how to use seecrypt, free seecrypt app.
• Improved messaging, smoother, faster and as secure
• New key exchange mechanisms
• Bulk message and contacts delete
• Key fingerprint display
• User interface changes
• Improved message status indicators
• Forgotten password link added
• Cross platform compatibility issues fixed
• Deleting a contact deletes all information about the contact
• Contacts not displaying as trusted issue fixed
• Improved contact blocking
- Yukaretrooo Downloaded Nov 4, 2013
- Stspring S. Downloaded Aug 22, 2013
- Bill C. Downloaded Jun 7, 2013
- elunodelpotro Downloaded May 27, 2013
- Alrezia2013 Downloaded May 23, 2013
- Awri Downloaded May 23, 2013
- Minizerg Downloaded May 20, 2013
- sheelsalim Downloaded Apr 6, 2013
- Nada A. Downloaded Apr 6, 2013