Simple Dialer Widget
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Highly customizable
- Nothing special
Simple Dialer Widget helps you save some time by placing a dial pad widget in your device homescreen
Actually, it's more than a simple dial-pad: it's a homescreen widget for the built-in dial Android app which gives you access to the dial-pad, last calling log and phonebook. Yes, you're just saving one tap if you have the dial shortcut in your dock, however, one tap from here, another one from there... it sums lots of worthy seconds you can spend doing other stuff.
Placing it in your homescreen is quite easy: long-press on homescreen, tap on widgets and select "Simple Dialer Widget". Widget preferences menu will show up. From there you can customize the widget: basically color, font size and tabs. Just to name some of the options: header background color, icon color, call icon color, dialer call icon size, show/hide cotacts tab, call log tab, set date format, text size and number of entries on the call log.
Although the widget should be enhanced regarding smoothness, for example, when switching from one tab to another or when dialing; it works quite good. A time-saving solution that shows why any mobile OS should include a homescreen and widgets feature.
The widget offers a dial pad, shows your call log or all your contacts. The widget is resizeable and the log and contacts tab are scrollable too.
Also, you can fully customize the widget (change every color, text size, ...) and put the widget on your Lockscreen (later requires Android 4.2, I recommend to disable the "dialer"-tab when placing the widget on the lockscreen)
- Simple Dialer Widget is now owned by MyColorScreen
- call log automatically updates (requires new permission)
- removed bottom bar on call log tab
- widget remembers last used tab
- added "call voicemail" option to the menue (requires new permission)
- fix: USSD codes not working on some screens
- fix: widget crashed if contacts or dialer app could not be found
- added option to direct call contact instead of open contacts app
- Jalal S. Downloaded Nov 16, 2013
- Phyopyi93 Downloaded Jul 13, 2013
- UserLuLu Downloaded Jul 12, 2013
- Mali4990 A. Downloaded Jun 18, 2013
- Ashish B. Downloaded Jun 12, 2013
- Cht9000 Downloaded Jun 9, 2013
- Nadeemali@rocketmail.com Downloaded May 22, 2013
- Silver L. Downloaded May 19, 2013
- Kathy W. Downloaded May 9, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
A very nice widget but not very nicely designed! I give 5 Stars if u add the option to unlock the phone after pressing the call button.
Widget looks good and it's easy to use. Performs its functions well. Give it a try!
I dislike the samsung phone dialee , not fluid as this widget .
Initially I was skeptic, but the widget is awesome in all means. Install it, provide a dedicated space for it on your panels and forget the slow stock dialer forever. Best dialer widget without a doubt.
It was very good widget, but everytime I reboot my phone, the widget overlaps to my homescreen and have to remove it, so disapointed :(
Keeps crashing on my nova launcher!