SMS Text Messaging SMS Texting
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- More comfortable
- People don't send as many sms as before
+ By mysms - SMS App - SMS Texting from Computer
Send messages from wherever you want and synchronize them all
mysms – Phone & Computer Texts is a useful application for Android that enables the user to send and receive text messages directly in the computer or the smartphone, wherever you want.
You can install the app on your device and then use the web app to send the messages from there. Besides text, you can also send pictures and files and finally synchronize your data. If you have contacts that are also using mysms you can exchange messages for free.
The main advantage of this app is that you don't need to use the uncomfortable phone keyboard but the computer's. The disadvantage is that now people don't send as many sms and tend to use other messaging apps but this one, as we just said, provides the possibility of writing from the computer. As extra features, you can create contact groups, text widgets and customize the app with themes and an automatic signature. sms.at is the developer of this app and other variations. If you hate writing from your mobile phone, you should really try it out.
● Text from computer and tablet (real SMS, and MMS & Instant Messaging)
● Call notifications on your computer - when you receive a call on your phone
● Best default SMS app (stock app replacement) for your Android smartphone
● The only remote texting app with native apps for Android tablet, iPad, Windows 7/XP, Windows 8 desktop & tablet, Mac OS X and Chrome
Download mysms on your Android smartphone and register for a mysms account to send/receive texts on your desktop computer at https://app.mysms.com. mysms uses your current Android phone number when you text on your Mac or PC and syncs your existing SMS messages and contacts from your Android to your computer/tablet.
SMS messages sent on your Mac, PC or tablet will be charged the same as you would send an SMS/MMS on your Android phone. There is no additional charge from what your carrier charges when you text from your computer.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1) Install this mysms app on your Android phone
2) Start texting on your computer at https://app.mysms.com
● Instant notifications for messages and calls on computer or tablet
● Removes SMS notifications on the Android if SMS are read on another device
● Call log from your Android on your PC & tablet
● MMS Group Chat (group messaging)
● Multimedia messages (picture messages and files)
● GPS location sharing (Google maps support)
● DashClock notifications on incoming SMS messages
● Smileys & Emoticons
● Expandable notifications
● Works with any browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera …)
mysms has often been referred to as the iMessage for Android, because it combines SMS/MMS and data based messages (Instant Messenger) into one single app. Text faster and 100% free to other mysms users using picture messages, typing notifications and more and send regular SMS and MMS to all your other contacts.
On the Android phone mysms works like Textra, Hello SMS, Chomp SMS or Go SMS and replaces your stock SMS app. When mysms is set as your default SMS app, mysms dismisses SMS notifications on your phone when messages are read remotely on another device. You also have the choice to only use mysms as remote SMS app on your PC and tablet similar to Mightytext, but with more customization, custom notifications, blacklist and much more.
For a more powerful texting experience, upgrade to mysms Premium:
● Backup SMS and restore SMS to your new smartphone, or after a reset
● Sync messages and calls between two smartphones (-> download mysms mirror)
● Dial, dismiss, or mute calls on your tablet & computer (note that you still need to talk on your phone)
● Archive SMS & MMS messages in your Evernote, Dropbox or Google Drive or email account
● Full SMS export of your messages to a .CSV file
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, question or comment? Just email us at email@example.com. You can also reach us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mysms, Twitter http://twitter.com/mysms and Google+ http://gplus.to/mysms.
Keywords: sms text messaging, stock sms, computer sms, computer texts, texting apps, sms app, sms texting, text from pc, text on pc, text from computer, sms from browser, browser sms, text free, remote desktop, dashclock sms notifications, imessage, remote sms, backup sms, sms backup and restore, mightytext, browser texting, browser sms, desktop sms, text from tablet, send sms via computer, dialer on tablet, dialer on computer, dial a contact from tablet, call from tablet, call from computer, call logs, SMS & MMS archive
* New feature: Registration is now possible in any country
* New feature: Show Badge count on mysms icon for Samsung, HTC, Sony and Nova Launcher
* Minor bugfixes and improvements
Puting such software as SAS after several years of free service is suicide! I cannot say that the service was not up to standard, yet i am sure that with time there will be a replacment for this app. We might even see it integrated in the OS, who knows!
Windows counterpart crashes on 8.1, which largely negates for me the advantages in using this app on Android. No response to multiple support requests despite paying for premium
Love being able to have my phone charging in the other room and having the ability to respond to messages still while doing whatever I'm doing on my tablet
Very easy control over handling text between multiple devices.
Have tried a few message apps but keeping back to mysms
Now I am able to use it online
I have T-Mobile and use their Wi-Fi texting while in an office building. The MMS messages come through instantly. It is so easy to send from the web. It beats the other text-to-web apps hands down. This is a great app, even without the premium features. I don't know how privacy safe any of these web texting apps are, but if privacy is not an issue for you, go with MySMS. All of the others are imit