SMS Text Messaging ↔Text on PC
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- More comfortable
- People don't send as many sms as before
Send messages from wherever you want and synchronize them all
mysms – Phone & Computer Texts is a useful application for Android that enables the user to send and receive text messages directly in the computer or the smartphone, wherever you want.
You can install the app on your device and then use the web app to send the messages from there. Besides text, you can also send pictures and files and finally synchronize your data. If you have contacts that are also using mysms you can exchange messages for free.
The main advantage of this app is that you don't need to use the uncomfortable phone keyboard but the computer's. The disadvantage is that now people don't send as many sms and tend to use other messaging apps but this one, as we just said, provides the possibility of writing from the computer. As extra features, you can create contact groups, text widgets and customize the app with themes and an automatic signature. sms.at is the developer of this app and other variations. If you hate writing from your mobile phone, you should really try it out.
Text from your computer and tablet - just like on your smartphone! mysms is synced with your phone and uses your current Android phone number.
After installing mysms on your Android device you can start to text from your computer and web browser at app.mysms.com. mysms uses your existing mobile number, contacts and SMS text messages from your Android phone.
But there’s even more – mysms is your messenger (like iMessage) for Android. If your contact uses mysms too - you can use mysms as your new Messenger and text 100% free (free instant messages) using mysms friends. It does not matter if you’re using your phone, tablet, computer or web app.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH THE MYSMS SMS APP
1) Install this Android app on your phone
2) Go to https://app.mysms.com on your computer, sync your phone with your browser and send your first text message.
MYSMS SMS APP FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE:
- SMS text messaging from your computer or tablet
- Receive SMS text messages directly in the browser, on your tablet or desktop app
- Sync SMS and MMS between your Android phone, tablet and on your computer
- Sync messages and calls between two smartphones (-> download mysms mirror*)
- Unlimited free texting (instant messaging) to other mysms users
- Group Chat: Add up to 50 contacts to a group and start texting right away
- Remote SMS: Text online via your mobile carrier (no additional charge from what your carrier charges)
- Phone calls: Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet & computer*
- Automatic SMS and MMS back-up to the cloud
- Restore messages to your new smartphone*
- Backup SMS & MMS: Archive SMS and MMS messages in your Evernote, Dropbox or Google Drive*
- Multimedia messages: Sending pictures messages and messages with files
- DashClock integration: Notifications on incoming SMS messages
- Desktop notifications: Instant notifications on computer and tablet for new SMS text messages
- Evernote integration: Archive & backup messages. Your texts are saved to Evernote*
- Smileys & Emoticons: Add emojis to your messages to show your friends how you feel.
- Expandable notifications
mysms is not only a great SMS texting app, you can even make voice calls on your tablet and computer (Bluetooth headset required). Works with PC, Mac and any browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera …).
mysms is different from texting apps like Whatsapp and Kakaotalk because we not only support instant messaging/chat, we also integrate with your phone's SMS inbox.
Connect mysms with Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive or Email. Forward your messages to Evernote, Dropbox and Google Drive or save your SMS and MMS in your email account.* mysms serves as an SMS backup and archive.
* This is a Premium feature
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, question or comment? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re trying to reply within 24 hours during weekdays.
You can also reach us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mysms, Twitter http://twitter.com/mysms and Google+ http://gplus.to/mysms.
Keywords: text messaging, computer sms, computer texts, texting apps, sms app, texting from computer, text from pc, text from computer, sms from browser, browser sms, text free, remote desktop, dashclock sms notifications, imessage, remote sms, backup sms, backup mms, sms backup and restore, mightytext, browser texting, browser sms, desktop sms, save text messages to cloud, text from tablet, send sms via computer, dialer on tablet, dialer on computer, dial contacts from tablet, call from tablet, call from computer, call logs, SMS & MMS archive
This was one of the few texting apps that would actually unlock your phone to show the quick access text screen but it leaves your phone unlocked whether you respond to the text or not it leaves your phone unlocked until the screen turns off or you manual
Awesome app will definitely use it for a long time
Itz all good for me
Waste of time
Much easier interface and can read more of the text stream while keyboard is up. It separates incoming message pics unlike Chomp and makes them easy to save. Emoji is built-in. Built-in theme is clean. Works very well with Google Keyboard. One problem, it
Could not configure app to have carrier as the default vehicle to deliver sms.