2) Go to browsertexting.com on your computer, pair your phone with your browser, and start texting away!
>> Follow us on www.facebook.com/BrowserTexting for latest updates, features and bug-fixes <<
We all know that typing text messages on a touchscreen smartphone is difficult and error prone. With BrowserTexting you use your computer keyboard.
BrowserTexting allows you to use your computer to read and send SMS text messages - and uses your Android's mobile number, contacts and SMS/MMS functionality.
While your phone is in the drawer, you can easily receive and send SMS text messages from your browser. Everything happens facebook-style with popup and sound notifications.
Works with PC, Mac and Linux. Works with all browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox and others).
- No signup
- Receive SMS/MMS text messages directly in the browser
- Send SMS text messages directly from the browser
- Group SMS (SMS to an unlimited number of recipients)
- Multi-browser support (up to 3 browsers)
- Desktop notifications
- Sound notifications
Read more here: http://www.browsertexting.com/features
Messages send from www.browsertexting.com or the chrome extension will appear in your mobile outbox as if they were sent from the phone itself. Any messages received on your mobile will appear in the browser or chrome extension (and still be on the mobile).
You can still send/receive texts on your phone as you normally would.
Keywords: SMS from Computer, SMS from browser, text messages, mightytext, google voice, remotesms, easysms, desksms, sms 2 desk, crosstxt, desktop SMS, write SMS from computer, droid messenger, droidmessenger, send sms text messages from computer, send sms from pc, send sms via computer.
Tags: texting from computer, browser texting for pc, sms texting from computer apk, sms text messaging ↔pc texting apk, sms text messaging pc texting.
Recently changed in this version:
December update of BrowserTexting (Dec 13th, 2012)
- MMS Support. Incoming and outgoing MMS messages are shown in the chat. (Sending MMS messages from BrowserTexting is not supported. MMS images are not supported in IE.)
- Messages sent directly from the handheld device will be shown in the chat.
- When connecting, the latest 150 messages (MMS and SMS) will be synchronised.
- Scroll bug in Firefox Extension fixed.
- Minor bug fixes.
Last activity on SMS texting from Computer
- hawkins1998 Downloaded May 8, 2013
- Steven Boal Downloaded Apr 28, 2013
- ömeromaç Downloaded Apr 23, 2013
- herwig.vangelder Downloaded Apr 11, 2013
- venroos55 Downloaded Apr 10, 2013
- omerbjk Downloaded Apr 9, 2013
- gambitidmag Downloaded Apr 8, 2013
- Scenekidd Downloaded Mar 30, 2013
- Diostellamahoy Downloaded Mar 27, 2013