10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
SMS2Mail is monitoring your phone SMS inbox. Once a new message arrives, if the service is active, a copy will be sent automatically by email to the address you've specified, giving you a handy backup of your messages.
- Easy control of the service
You can easily enable or disable the SMS forwarding
- Include also SMS that you've sent
You can backup also SMS sent by you
- Any email address you choose
You can select any email address to store your SMS messages
Please make sure you have an active internet connection in order to have this service working.
This application is only available in English.
Tell us what you think and help us make it one of the best app ever. Since it’s a BETA version and we are still developing it, our customer service can’t offer you any support, though. The app is provided to you without warranty and we reserve us the right to close it down but that depends on your feedback of course. If you want us to continue, we will.
For information or support, please visit http://www.sms2mail.ro
Keywords: forward SMS to mail, sms backup and restore, manager, sync sms, gmail mailbox, sms to mail, sms to email, sms export, sync sms, gmail, my phone backup
1. Your messages (read SMS or MMS, receive SMS) : needed to monitor incoming/outgoing SMS messages
2. Your personal information (read contact data): to match phone number from SMS messages with contact names to be sent in email subject
3. Network communication (full internet access): to be able to send email to the address you choose
4. Network communication (view network state): to check if you have internet connection. If yes, emails will be sent immediately, if no it will be stacked in a pending list
5. Your accounts (discover known accounts): to automatically load your phone email address as your default email for SMS forwarding.
NOTE: Embedded mail sending not working anymore at present.
Tags: sms2mail, how to set up textbusy, sms2mail how sync sms, medical inbox png, set sms2mail, sms2mail support.
- disabled embedded sending option (not working anymore)
- new feature: mail notification for missed calls
- fixed service start on phone reboot
- improved graphic interface for menu dialogs
- stability and performance improvements
- compatibility with ICS