Stylish Contact Widget Free
5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- Different size widgets
- No relevant flaws
Stylish Contact Widget allows you to set and customize custom contact widgets
Are you recurrent when calling contacts? You should then place a contact widget on your homescreen and save your precious time. Stylish Contacts makes it easy: just long press on your homescreen and select it from "widgets" lists or select them from within the app drawer, widget section (depending on your launcher). There are two widget sizes in this free version (1x1, 4x1) and two more in the pro version (2x2 one contact and 2x2 four contacts).
After selecting the size that fits you, you can start customizing it: pick a contact, set name, choose to hide or show the name, pick a color, background color and size, widget shape, display location and even set action when tapping it (call, text, quick contact badge, open contact). You can also take a contact pic from your gallery or let the one already set on your phonebook.
Stylish Contact Widget is set in a user-friendly interface and provides lots of tool to customize your widgets the way you want. Recommended.
Choose contacts from people you call most often and design your own widget for them. Keep your friends on your home screen, then just click and call.
- Phone Call
- Send SMS
- Quick Contact Badge (Call, SMS, Email, Hangouts, ...) - Not available in Lite version
- Contact Detail - Not available in Lite version
- Select name, phone number and photo from your contacts.
- Displaying, location and color of the contact name.
- Displaying, shape and color of the background.
- Select an image from contacts, gallery or attached icons.
- Image size and background size.
- Contact action
- Displaying, color and icon of the selected action.
- And more ...
- 1x1 (one contact)
- 2x2 (one contact) - Not available in Lite version
- 4x1 (four contacts)
- 2x2 (four contacts) - Not available in Lite version
How to add a Widget to the Home Screen
Adding widget depends on the type of launcher used.
Basically, there are two ways:
a) Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
b) Touch Widgets at the top of the screen.
c) Drag a widget to a Home screen: Touch and hold the widget's icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
a) Long press on any open spot on one of your Home screens.
b) Touch Widgets from the list of choices.
c) Scroll through your list of installed widgets and select the widget you want to add to your Home screen.
Extra features in the full version
More widget layouts
- Widget 2x2 with one large contact.
- Widget 2x2 with four contacts.
- Quick Contact Badge (Call, SMS, Email, Hangouts, ...)
- Contact Detail
More pictures, icons and shapes.
More Frequent updates, patches and extensions.
The full version can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.rychtar.android.quickcall
** The application (both versions) doesn't contain ads **
Follow us on social networks
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
There is a problem since the Hangouts rollout. Native contact widget shows neither Talk not Hangout, and same for this widget. But I had to buy pay version to see that. At least I could get refund!
Great app, easy to use and plenty of options.