SyncSMS lets you talk on your tablet by syncing sms text messages between your Android 2.1+ phone and 3G or WiFi-only Android 2.1+ tablet. This app lets you receive sms text messages on your tablet which have been received by or sent from your phone. Also, this app lets you send sms text messages on your tablet which will be copied to your phone and sent out by your phone. You will need to sign up for a free Dropbox account, if you don't already have one, in order to temporarily store the sms text messages between syncs.
- Do NOT have to be on same WiFi network, each device just needs a data connection of some sort
- Only need to purchase this app once, and install on both phone and tablet
- For some tablets you will have to force the device type setting to tablet
- SMS Text messages on tablet are sent via your phone (charges from your carrier may apply)
- Send and receive sms text messages from tablet
- Optimized interface for tablet (honeycomb not required)
- Widget for enabling/disabling sync sms
- Customizable sync intervals
- New sms message notifications
- Threaded conversations
- Contact pictures
- Modern UI
- Option to encrypt messages stored on Dropbox
- Option to password lock the app
Please contact me before leaving any negative feedback, as I try to respond to mails within 24 hours. Thanks!
Keywords: sms, text, texting, message, sync, synchronize, tablet, talk, phone, tab, send, receive, backup, restore, share, multiple, devices, social, communication, wifi, 3g, data
Tags: syncsms apk, syncsmsapk, syncsms, sync sms apk, sync sms widget, gui sms tablet 3g, sync smsapk, mightytext apk, syncsms télécharger, messages character count.
- Fix message encryption bug due to Android 4.2
- Added Jellybean-style notifications
- Fixed widget not displaying on <= Android 2.3
- Added initial setup wizard
- Added missed & incoming call notifications
- Added multi-part message support
- Added auto-retry of messages that failed to sync
- Improved Sync Past SMS performance and fixed crashes
- Improved UI themes
- Updated Dropbox SDK
- Stability improvements
- Performance improvements
- Lots of bugfixes
- And more!