Changelog and permissions
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Disable the keyguard.
- - Enlarge or shrink the status bar.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Modify audio settings.
- - Monitor, modify, or abort outgoing calls.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Record audio.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - android.permission.WRITE_CALL_LOG
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your contacts data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read or write the system settings.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
Displaying 3 of 29 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.6 released on October 4, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.4 released on September 19, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.5 released on August 9, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on April 6, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5 downloads level reached on January 2, 2013.
- NewFirst appearance on December 12, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 6 - show all
Users who installed this also installed