You have to send the same SMS in repeating intervals? Or perhaps call a control system so that it performs an action?
With "TimedCall" this time-consuming task is part of history! Just create a task to send a SMS or call someone and let "TimedCall" do the work.
TimedCall uses your settings to call your selected number automatically, or send an SMS with an individual message.
* create Tasks for calling someone
* create Tasks for sending SMS with any text
* choose number from contacts
* execute these tasks at any time
I want to provide an error-free software. Nevertheless, errors can occur. Please report bugs or feature request, so I can implement them! Either directly write me an email or write a message on Google Groups. (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/android-app-timedcall)
* CALL_PHONE -> directly call the selected number
* INTERNET -> there are few advertisements
* READ_CONTACTS -> you can choose a number from a contact
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -> restart TimedCall after the Smartphone rebooted
* SEND_SMS -> send a SMS directly